Cd1 who's with me? :)

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies! We are having a more relaxed approach to this cycle but i am currently on cd1 as I had 2 peaks ,dtd on first peak and ovulated on second peak yesterday... Didn't catch last cycle maybe because husbands sperm got bored of waiting as we dtd 2-3 days before ovulation lol
Anyone else with me? Xx

Hi ladies! We are having a more relaxed approach to this cycle but i am currently on cd1 as I had 2 peaks ,dtd on first peak and ovulated on second peak yesterday... Didn't catch last cycle maybe because husbands sperm got bored of waiting as we dtd 2-3 days before ovulation lol
Anyone else with me? Xx

i am a little confused by your post you say your cd 1 which means you just started your menses the day you wrote it, but then you say you ovulated. are you cd 1 or 1dpo?

If you are waiting for ovulation i can be your buddy if you would like. if your post ovulation, i will cheer you on while you wait.

Anyone else with me? Xx

i am a little confused by your post you say your cd 1 which means you just started your menses the day you wrote it, but then you say you ovulated. are you cd 1 or 1dpo?

If you are waiting for ovulation i can be your buddy if you would like. if your post ovulation, i will cheer you on while you wait.

Lol yes sorry was a typo don't know how to change it...

I'm testing 9th nov xxx

oh got ya. . . i understand typos. i use my phone for the internet and autocorrect can mess my message up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->