CD10 First Month With CBFM - Currently Low

Impatient TTC

Reaction score
Not sure when to expect my first high? Bit nervous this month as I didn't ovulate last month so hoping that was just a one-off. 'Normally' I O on around day 20-24.

Also tried soy this month on days 3-7, don't think I've really noticed any side effects. Maybe slightly decreased appetite and a little more CM, but that might be my imagination.

Anyone else used a CBFM and got a BFP the first month of using it? I'm not hugely hopeful, but it's nice to be told something each day at least.

Hey! This is my first month using it too. My cycles are longish and irregular. I got lows on Cd 6-11 and the a week of highs! Until today Cd 20 I got my peak. Let's hope we get ou BFP's on the first month using it! :happydance:

Hey! This is my first month using it too. My cycles are longish and irregular. I got lows on Cd 6-11 and the a week of highs! Until today Cd 20 I got my peak. Let's hope we get ou BFP's on the first month using it! :happydance:

Ooh that's excellent that you got a peak the first month using it - I hear many don't get a peak on the first month. :thumbup:

Let me know how you get on! Hoping mine will show highs sometime in the next few days!

Hey just thought I'd drop by and see how rue getting on with ur CBFM? I got 2 peaks, followed by a high and then a low today. It's still goin to ask for tests but think I'll just save them for next cycle.

:dust: x

Hey just thought I'd drop by and see how rue getting on with ur CBFM? I got 2 peaks, followed by a high and then a low today. It's still goin to ask for tests but think I'll just save them for next cycle.

:dust: x

Hey Babycakes1982. Hows your 2ww going? I'm on cd20 and still on low which is worrying me a little. Hopefully I'll get highs and peaks soon.

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and let you know I got my BFP the first month using it (unfortunatly m/c'd), so it does happen. I had 2 high days followed by 2 peak days so good luck!!!:flower:

This is my 1st month using the CBFM as well...and I've had nothing but High's since CD6....so it's pretty annoying...lol...I've been using OPK's as well but haven't had a positive yet but with my temps FF put me as ovulating on CD14....but I don't know if I can trust that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->