CD12 (not CD16 as I first said...) of 25, no positive OPK, no change in temp.

Reno

Mama to 2 boys
Reaction score
Been using OPK sticks since CD7 and all very negative, temp hasnt changed at all and suposed to ovulate today. Sigh.

are you pretty regular? is this your first time doing opk and temps?

Why do you say you're supposed to ovulate today? Do you know because of temps or OPKs or a doctor?

Maybe you're about to be sick or slightly stresses or having an annovulatory cycle? Something like that possibly?

Or maybe you ovulate later than you think you do?

are you pretty regular? is this your first time doing opk and temps?

Yes my cycles have averaged out at 25 days since 10 weeks PP. They were 27 days previously, but apart from one 32 day cycle 3 months PP, they've all been normal!

And yes, first time temping and using OPKs! Still nothing today, no spike and still no positive!

Why do you say you're supposed to ovulate today? Do you know because of temps or OPKs or a doctor?

Maybe you're about to be sick or slightly stresses or having an annovulatory cycle? Something like that possibly?

Or maybe you ovulate later than you think you do?

Just based on my cycles! Going by FF should have been yesterday! :(

Just realised I got my CDs wrong...I was looking at dates instead of CDs!!! So...now on CD13, been testing since CD7 should have ovulated yesterday but no signs of it!

Hmmm well if you have a 27 day cycle you can ovulate as late as CD15 or CD16 and be good to go still! But if it's a 25 day cycle that might leave your luteal phase too short :( Keep testing! And temping! Do you know if like before you conceived your son if you had a short luteal phase?

Hmmm well if you have a 27 day cycle you can ovulate as late as CD15 or CD16 and be good to go still! But if it's a 25 day cycle that might leave your luteal phase too short :( Keep testing! And temping! Do you know if like before you conceived your son if you had a short luteal phase?

I'm not sure, got married on CD3, and honeymoon for 10 days then didn't bd for like a week with moving house, so must have ovulated CD13, 14 or 15 at a push! :S

Haha um I adore that you know like exactly like that, like what cycle day you were married on and whatnot, cute!

So maybe it will happen today or tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Haha um I adore that you know like exactly like that, like what cycle day you were married on and whatnot, cute!

So maybe it will happen today or tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

haha! I wouldn't forget being on my period on my wedding day! booo! :p

I'll keep this post updated if there's anything to report!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->