cd1buddies

alex_22

Reaction score
Anyone started af today and want to be buddies for the next 4 weeks or so x

:) hiya how are you? I really thought last month was my month going to try a not trying not preventing approach this time its just too stressful trying to make sure you dtd on the right days doing ovulation kits and all that its just draining all the fun out if it x

:) hiya how are you? I really thought last month was my month going to try a not trying not preventing approach this time its just too stressful trying to make sure you dtd on the right days doing ovulation kits and all that its just draining all the fun out if it x

Hii!! Im okay, you? I feel the same, but at the same time I feel like if I dont do all that shit I'll miss it and then want to beat myself up.. Lol. How long have you been trying?

Well last cycle I had ovulation bleeding so I am beating myself up right now its supossed to be a sign of really good fertility and I bloody missed it! The only thing keeping me positive is the fact that the longer it takes the older my son finnley will be so I would probably find it easier been trying since end of march so about 4 and a half month how long have you been trying? X

Well last cycle I had ovulation bleeding so I am beating myself up right now its supossed to be a sign of really good fertility and I bloody missed it! The only thing keeping me positive is the fact that the longer it takes the older my son finnley will be so I would probably find it easier been trying since end of march so about 4 and a half month how long have you been trying? X

Aww! Thats a good positive ;) I started trying in May.. Was off birth control in February but waited till after AF came twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->