CD2 after a long cycle!! Hoping for a July BFP!! Whose with me??

thank you,im 5 days late tomorrow so ill wait lol

Hi ladies. Well af just showed. Can look forward to holiday knowing im not pregnant and hopefully conceive whilst were away :)

How r u all? x

.today was a very sad day for me,i went from happy to heart broken and tears,all the pain i was having was due to a miscarriage,only god knows why he does what he does,and im no one to judge him,but it hurts so bad,i just want to cry and cry,but i think of how hard it was to conceive my son and how much he makes me happy and that i should be thankful i have him,i wish i was like all the other normal moms out there who have so many kids,and some of them don't even realize how lucky they are,i pray one day i get another baby for my son,i took 5 years to get my son,so maybe in another 5 ill get another,i knew it was to good to be true..

im so sorry aiden187

i know how hard it can be, i lost last december. im so scared for this time round and cant help but compare how i feel to before. people always say to em that atleast i know i can concieve but i dont know how long for. you are right to remind yourself how lucky you are for your son but i wish all the best for your future conception.:flower:

im so sorry aiden has it been confirmed as a mc as thought you got a neg and waiting to test again,when i had my miscarriages i still tested positive after the loss

I got a blood positive,and they told me my levels were going down,and the same night I lost it

Oh am so sorry hun,perhaps that's why wasn't getting a positive then cause levels to low

thanks everyone,well me dr told me i need to wait to continue trying to conceive,feeling better today

i concieved following month after my 1st mc and 3rd month after mmc

i wonder why i was told to wait,its ok i decided to to try and rush things

i think they only say so easier to date if youve had a period

hi ladies. how r we?

well got my results... nothin wrong and im ovulatin. great news. nxt step is testin oh.

hol in a week. cant wait xx

hi ladies. how r we?

well got my results... nothin wrong and im ovulatin. great news. nxt step is testin oh.

Good news Zelly! How exciting holiday time soon! Me and DH just booked to go to Tenerife in October but just realised AF will probably be due then, argh!
DH was looking forward to some holiday BD! Fingers crossed I'll get my BFP before then!

hi ladies. how r we?

Good news Zelly! How exciting holiday time soon! Me and DH just booked to go to Tenerife in October but just realised AF will probably be due then, argh!
DH was looking forward to some holiday BD! Fingers crossed I'll get my BFP before then!

i know. cant wait. may even conceive, but wont think bout it akk week. urs will come round quick and hopefully have bfp before then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->