CD2 after a long cycle!! Hoping for a July BFP!! Whose with me??

Awww hun DAMN WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry ((HUGS))

GL Aiden187! AF arrived this morning for me, but I hope the bitch doesn't come knocking on your door

Hi ladies, how are we all? xx

Hey Zelly!

I'm ok thanks, getting impatient, another 6 days to wait til testing and nothing major to report!

How's things with you?

Ahh good luck - hope u get that bfp. Keep me updated xx

Yeah im ok. Ultra sound tomorrow again to see what is going on. They found something on wall on uterus when had it a month ago but unsure what it is. No idea where I am in my cycle after spotting for a few days on cd16

Booked a holiday for just over 2 weeks, so nice to have something else to think about :)

Hi ladies, how are we all? xx

Hey Zelly!

I'm ok thanks, getting impatient, another 6 days to wait til testing and nothing major to report!

How's things with you?

Ahh good luck - hope u get that bfp. Keep me updated xx

Yeah im ok. Ultra sound tomorrow again to see what is going on. They found something on wall on uterus when had it a month ago but unsure what it is. No idea where I am in my cycle after spotting for a few days on cd16

Booked a holiday for just over 2 weeks, so nice to have something else to think about :)

Yeah deffo good to have a holiday to look forward to! Hope everything goes ok with your tests.

Me and DH have agreed to book a holiday and tag along with some of my family, even though we just got back off honeymoon last month and can't really afford it, we've both been quite stressed with various things and DH says a holiday will be good for the BD, even though I don't know if it's around O time. Kind of hoping for a BFP this time as the holiday will be just after my 12 week scan would be due if I was pregnant, so it'd be nice to have a break and we could also announce it to the family if I could manage to wait that long!

GL Aiden187! AF arrived this morning for me, but I hope the bitch doesn't come knocking on your door

omg im so sorry girl,i hate when your hopes are so high and that witch kills them all huh,and mine is due tomorrow girl,but ill keep you posted and see if she comes around.........

Hi ladies. How r we?

Ultra sound today and she said womb and ovaries are fine. Bk to drs next week to see what the next plan is xx

Zelly thats great news yey!!!! I had good news today too 21day prog a whopping 76!! yey!!

Zelly thats great news yey!!!! I had good news today too 21day prog a whopping 76!! yey!!

ahh thats great. think thats what i mite have nxt c if i am ovulating. when u testin? xx

well i caved and tested today 9dpo only as i had a temp rise and couldn't resist! Going to try and wait a bit longer now af due sunday/monday. however i may cave and test daily....terrible poas addiction!!

Hi ladies. How r we?

Ultra sound today and she said womb and ovaries are fine. Bk to drs next week to see what the next plan is xx

Ah good news Zelly! Good luck with the rest!

Well ladies ... i'm not too excited as i'm terrified i'll loose it as i've had chemicals previously but i got my bfp this morning!!! Off to docs for blood test and praying its a sticky bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly ladies tho i'm not excited yet as i darnt let myself as its so devastating when you loose them :( already feel a bit crampy i'm so frightened !!

Congratulations, fingers crossed over here for a sticky one! x

Hi! I've been in the same boat on TTC for about 2 years. Me and DH were trying so hard to have our first child. BUt still no luck. Been diagnosed PCOS last year and im taking metformin 1000mg, clomid 100 mg, done with my HSG too last July 7th. So i am waiting for that BFP this month if i don't get my AF this 28th. which is tomorrow. Hopefully, i won't. So i could have my HPT by the next morning. Please pray for me too ladies.

Baby dust to all!!:winkwink:

Thankyou bubbles :) and eireen good luck and keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well girls I'm 16 dpo afo is a no show almost 3 days late and still bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->