CD2 anyone want to share the wait to O

lilrojo

Mom of 3 and loving it!
Reaction score
Hey there.. I am 24 years old, have an 18month old daughter.. was pregnant and due June 4th, but ended up having a natural mc at 12 weeks in November. Af just decided to show up yesterday.. so the wait continues.. any one want to share the wait.. my cycles are 29-30 days.. O should be around the first weekend of Feb..
Anyone else??

heya, I am on CD 2 too, this is our second month now! Im 20 and have a 3 year old son (well 3 in a week)

So sorry for you loss :( I hope we both get our BFPs soon!

My last cycle was 28 days so I am hoping on that again :)

Are you charting or anything?

heya AF just started form me today too, so I should be due to OV 2nd February :)

Me too im on cd2 so ill be happy to journey through with you to our bfp's, sorry about m/c it suxs i hope you get your bfp soon, but until then feel free to stalk my journal, i have been ttc for 5 months now, but only 4 on ff, if you want to talk just pop on over and say hi :)

This journey certainly does get annoying.. all the waiting.. waiting for af to be over, waiting to o, waiting for a bfp or af to show again.. so annoying.. I dont chart, the first time I got pregnant I used opks, and now have my daughter.. second time just winged it by using the interent, and ended up with a mc.. tried right after but dont think I ever ovulated.. jan used opks again.. but didnt work.. crazy to me but must have not been my time this time.. trying to stay positive but some days it gets so hard.. ugh..plant to use opks again to help me pinpoint ovulation..

what about you ladies.. do you chart or use opks.. or just dtd whenever haha :)

Me too im on cd2 so ill be happy to journey through with you to our bfp's, sorry about m/c it suxs i hope you get your bfp soon, but until then feel free to stalk my journal, i have been ttc for 5 months now, but only 4 on ff, if you want to talk just pop on over and say hi :)

So your cycles look like they are around 30 days then.. what day do you usually o on.. I ovulated later last cycle on cd19... ended up with a 11 day lp.. hoping I o earlier this month.. dont know if it really matters though..

i think 11 days LP is fine! I think down to 10 is normal and not a problem.
I ov'd CD15 on my last cycle and had a 13day LP
You are so right, this waiting and waiting is hard. I am going to start using OPKs from around CD 10 if I can, ill be in Florida so im not sure if it will be possible.. I will be home on CD 14 so it will be a slim chance of getting back to OH for some major BD-ing lol

REALLY hoping OV hangs out until CD15 so we have a good chance.

Hi lilrojo

Sorry for your loss, i had a blighted ovum (missed miscarriage 12 months ago) however i wasn't even TTC. I'm CD4 so will be ovulating beginning of Feb too!

ill be ov-ing around the 1st-2nd of feb :) hoping we all have sticky beans this month!!! :D

CD2 as well. 34 day (ish) cycles, so will be o'ing around the 10th. Not using opk's or anything, but last month I had ewcm around cd 21, so I'm assuming the same again this month with 13 or 14 day lp. I figure we'll dtd every day that week, just to be sure. :)

im further along cd7.. im 25 i have 4 and 5 year old and ttc #3 for 3 years

Welcome to all of you.. Its nice having people to talk to that are in the same stupid wait as I am.. CD3... ugh... feels like forever to go.. how are all of you today..

I'm trying to be relaxed about TTC for now, if it takes a while then I'll get more serious and start using OPK's/ charting. I can usually tell when I'm OV'ing (within a day or two) and OH and I are just DTD every other day from when AF finishes to just after OV :)

How do I feel? Crappy. Bloated. Cramping. Bleh. Such is day 2, right? :) But it is nice to relax for a couple weeks and not stress about whether or not I've missed the big O.

i just cant relax. it's so hard. Im really enjoying OPK-ing and temping though... for now! On sunday I fly to florida for a week so that will give me a huge break from it all (will be away with my friend) but when i come back im sure it will be all i think about all day.

I am really hopeful at the prospect of getting pregnant soon and I cannot wait to be hugging a gorgeous bump to sleep! So exciting!! :) I just wish there wasnt so much of a wait inbetween everything!

So your cycles look like they are around 30 days then.. what day do you usually o on.. I ovulated later last cycle on cd19... ended up with a 11 day lp.. hoping I o earlier this month.. dont know if it really matters though..

I usually ov on cd12 only a couple of times has it changed, but majority of the time its cd12, my lp is 17-18 days, it feels like forever sometimes, but i have heard that the longer the phase the better, although im sure it doesnt feel that way to women who have 30-40 lp, i know i wouldnt like it, but one of my baby and bump friends said that hers was only 9 days and she had to go on something (i cant remember what it was) to make her lp longer, so i think it does matter but im just not sure how, sorry cant help much with that, but ask some of the ladies on here, they will know :) x

Hmmm hugging a bump to sleep does sound like heaven :) as well as the morning sickness, the headaches, the sleepiness, the mood swings and all the other lovely things we have to deal with when we are pregnant, and you know what?? i cant wait :) I hate the waiting at the beginning of the cycle, it feels like forever to get to the end, sometimes you just have to ride it out and hope for the best, im trying for a boy so the only days ill be bding will be cd12 and cd13 on ov day and day after, so i only have a 2 day window of opportunity which kind of sux and i have to steer clear of anything with dairy :( love my ice coffee in the mornings lol if anyone else wants to get the sex of their choice there is an awesome book called " choosing the sex of your baby naturally" its really helpful :) although im pretty sure most of you just want a bfp, and dont mind what sex you get, but for me i have 3 girls and im trying for #4 and i would really like to get a boy, although like most of you, i dont mind what i get as long as i get a bfp and my baby is healthy, but i figure what the hell may as well try, what have i got to lose? anyway lots of baby dust to you all, and have a great day :)

Hey ladies how are we all doing now.. sorry been away for a bit.. just been trying to relax and get this af over with already.. one day left.. hope for the end for 9 months come feb.. cant wait.. getting closer everyday.. hope you are all well...

My AF is over and done with, woohoo! gonna get in some BD practice tonight ;) and then carry on going until OV next Tuesday. Then it's on to another 2WW, NOT looking forward to that, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->