CD2 anyone want to share the wait to O

Hey Sunflower, my af is finally over now too.. today it was gone! yay.. on to the fun part of ttc... Ugh the TWW, im almost dreading it.. hope i ov earlier this time, last time my lp was not very long.. should ov the first week/end of feb.. so were starting this week sometime, maybe tom night haha.. or thurs we shall see how frisky im feeling.. lol!! Hope you are doing well.. and you catch that eggy..

well im cd9 now and i should ov on monday so my dh and will bed on cd12 (monday) and cd13 (tuesday) and that will be it :) hopefully we will all catch that eggy soon :) grrr hate the 2ww though, really wish we could ov and then skip to the good part :)

well im cd9 now and i should ov on monday so my dh and will bed on cd12 (monday) and cd13 (tuesday) and that will be it :) hopefully we will all catch that eggy soon :) grrr hate the 2ww though, really wish we could ov and then skip to the good part :)

yeah im not totally sure what day I will be oing.. sometime next week ha so just bding everyother night till i get a pos opk.. then a few nights after..
I really hope we all catch that eggy.. im ready to move to the 1st tri section.. haha..

I agree TWW stinks, not looking forward to that again.. at least i will be more busy this time..

Good luck

Oh I know.. like this is nice cuz were all in the same boat.. so we could all move on to 1st tri together.. have you looked up your due date.. mine would be around the 28th of oct..

haha.. halloween bday parties!! the coolest.. haha.. fxed for you and me, and everyone else trying for Feb!!

26th for me too, woo! really hoping we get enough BD'ing done for this to be our month!

Awww, it would be soooo nice to move on together, wouldn't it? With my longer cycle, I wouldn't be due until Nov. 2. Sigh. I'm not even going to ov for another 12 days or something. I'm trying to relax, knowing that I couldn't possibly be pregnant right now, because I know from like ov day on I'll be obsessing. Jeez. TTC makes me crazy.

TTC makes us all crazy.. your o day will be here before you know it.. Mine was taking for ever too but now its getting closer next week.. Gd luck and Fxed for you!!

lmao, when I first read the books, I would lock myself in my bedroom & my husband would ask me to open the door & I wouldn't... Because he wasn't EDWARD! :shrug: lol, I used to be so obsessed it was sickening.. :blush: I named my dog Bella & when we got a our boy Lab, I wanted to name him Edward but OH wasn't having that.. When I have a daughter, I want her middle name to be Isabella.. :baby: I've learned to control my obsession though.. :haha: I haven't missed a movie premiere yet, I <3 Twilight.. I can't wait either! I'm so excited! :happydance:

Hi Ladies mind if I join the waiting game? I am a mommy of two boys 9 and 2, I just recently lost my baby girl born still at 22 weeks on December 19th, AF finally returned on Jan 23rd. now prior to my stillbirth I had a 25 day cycle, I dont know if it will still be that way but I think it good chance that it might since my flow was the usual 5 days. So AF departed yesterday. If my cycle goes back to 25 days then I should O around the first week in february. So let the BD begin!

PS. Mommy of 3 girls I know how you feel with the desired gender, it broke my heart terribly to lose the baby girl I prayed so long for. I hope you get your boy.

Hi AF arrived on the 20th for me, I am on month 3 of TTC#2 my cycles range between 28-34 days, so I'm O around the first week Feb. Lots of luck to everyone x

so sorry for your loss.. and welcome aboard.. I had a miscarriage in November at 12 weeks with my second.. I have an 18month old daugher.. The fun has begun here as well cant wait for the TWW to start so I can see that BFP!!

Good LUck to you all... Fxed that Feb is our Lucky MOnth...

Can't believe it's Day 11, almost CD 12! Time is definately going by faster than I thought it would.. Maybe cause I'm doing my best not to think about it ALL DAY LONG. I should be O'ing in a couple days, you too! Can't wait!! :)

TWW is going to KILL me though, ugh

Hi ladies

Can i please join, too? :)

I'm on CD3, but Thurs was super-light, so not sure if i should count from that day, or when the flood-gates open (urgh! tmi!).

My name's Anne-Marie, from Derby, England. Im 29 yrs old (30 in March.. argghhh!) and this is our 2nd cycle TTC after coming off longterm BCP in Dec '10.

We've wanted a baby for 7 yrs! - but werent in a financial position to TTC until recently, so it actually feels like e've been waiting forever already.

I've had 2 previous pregnancies, the most recent 10yrs ago, but i lost both of my angels back then. :cry:

Im taking Raspberry Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea & Nettle Tea (n i dont even like herbal teas! LOL), along with Maca (2500mg a day), Baby Aspirin, Vit C (1000mg) & Pregnacare Conception (his & hers).
I want to find an Omega 3 supplement too - but not sure what dose i should be taking whilst TTC?

I've taken EPO & B6 the past 3 days but i read they both can delay Ov so now im too scared to keep taking those (if anyone has any advice re this PLMK).

Babydust to you all! xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Snowflake, I'm taking prenatal, omega 3, calcium & iron (iron because I'm anemic).. My nails are super strong all of a sudden so I'm taking that as the Vitamins are working!! :)

Hi Florida,

What dosage of Omega are you taking? I really need to add a good quality Omega supp, but not sure what strength to get.

I hear Omega helps towards an intelligent baby-to-be, with less tantrums etc - cant be bad! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->