CD2 anyone want to share the wait to O

How did the opk go?? I did mine today too.. haha still neg.. 31 day cycles so wont be pos till cd18 prob. good luck.. I used them for 2 cycles now..

I had two negative and got my first positive this morning...Im so excited I just hope my temps confirm it because I know a postivie OPK doesnt confirm ovulations.

Yeah do you ever get any o pains.. I did when I was preg with my daughter.. then never again.. till last month.. pos on cd20 and o pain on day 21.... hoping for them again this month.. I dont temp.. dont want things too scientific I guess.. ha and I probably wouldnt understand it all.. good luck and go catch that eggy!!

Thats another reason I dont think I am Oing I have always had pains since I was 15 even after delivery two healthy babies the O pains always came back now after my loss no pains, just seems weird that they would all of a sudden stop, so for me to believe my OPK is right I need to see my chart confirm it.

I been taking soy iso hoping to O this cycle and temping. I should O on the 1st or 2nd ideally. I going to try my very first OPK tomorrow morning so exciting lol

ooooo exciting, just so you know though, not everyone gets a pos opk, i have been using them for 6 months now, and i have never ever got a pos one, neither did mellybelle until she got pregnant and then she got her first ever positive opk lol irronic huh, lol, but hopefully that wont be a problem for you, and you will get one straight away, but thats the reason i decided to start using maybe baby, cos that way its reusable and the only thing i have to look for is ferning when i am oving., and because its reusable i dont have to worry about it being so expensive. It would be nice though not to have to use it, as its still in transport i wont get it until about halfway into the cycle, so i will only be able to use it next cycle, so im hoping im pregnant and i will have bought it for nothing :) well i can only hope :) good luck though :) i will have my fxd for you hun xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->