CD2 anyone want to share the wait to O

I'm taking NatureMade Fish Oil Omega3 @ 1200mg, it says to take 2 a day so I guess 2400 total..?? They are softgels & I was recommended this by someone else here at BnB.. The NatureMade is a Target brand I think (not sure if you have Target stores in England)..

I'm taking Calcium because I read online that your baby takes calcium straight from your bones, so we need to make sure we're adding that vitamin back into us.. I take 2/day @ 600mg each.

Another pill is Vitamin C, my cousin supplemented her Prenatals with this when she was pregnant, I think it's for your immune system..? But I think my prenatals have enough of it, so I'm not taking any additional.

Hey ladies.. were so getting there.. almost time for o day! wahoo... the the tww.. oh well seems to be flying by this time around...
wow florida your taking all kinds of things.. haha, im just taking a prenatal... hope it all helps and works out for you in the end.. finally entering my fertile period.. yay.. hope your all having a wonderful weekend... Ive got my nephews bday tonight so i wont be back on till morning... talk to all you wonderful ladies soon!!!

I'm only taking geritol complete. I conceived my second son after one cycle of taking them. I'm hoping I have to same luck. My fertile days start today. How often do you ladies plan to due the due lol? I'm debating between everyday and every other day.

were doing every other day... did everyday last cycle and still here onto another cycle so dont think it made much diff.. when we get to o we will do everyday for a couple but leading up every other for sure..

I'm getting depressed by the fact that my ticker says I'm in my fertile period but me and OH still can't DTD :( Really not holding up much hope for this month, don't even know if we'll be able to before OV is over

Sun_Flower-:hugs: is he still not better yet??

Well it's healing well, but not enough to like... actually do anything yet. I'm gonna see if he feels ok tomorrow, but I can feel OV getting here, and even if we DTD it'll only be like once or twice, which really won't be enough will it? booo

Sunflower....in 2008 when I conceived my second son I had only dtd one time that whole cycle so don't give up hope.

Yeah Sun_Flower, when I got pregnant this last time, in September we also only DTD once the whole month.. so I agree dont be discouraged... It only takes ONE!!!!

Hugs and hope hes feeling better tonight!

Well goodmorning ladies, im now 3dpo, yippee and dh and i dtd on cd12 and 13 just like i wanted, :) also we mucked around a few days before and we will again a few days after, just to get those little spermies in top form :) the book im reading says dh needs to let those spermies out 5 times in a month without actually having sex, it will boost the sperm count so i hope it works lol :) Well i have done everything by the book, i even put a pillow under my bum in the hopes to keep those spermies in there a little bit longer lol :) So hopefully that little boy i want so bad, will be here around the 24th of october, so i just need to get through the 2ww and get that bfp, its my birthday in 5 days and i will be 8dpo so it will be too early to test, (but i will anyway just in case lol ) but hopefully i will get that bfp very soon after :) so my fxd for us all, good luck in the 2ww ladies im sending lots and lots of baby dust your way xx

OK so OH and I just managed to DTD. It was more like disarming a dangerous bomb than a wild animal like love fest, but we got there, and today is roundabout when I'm due to OV. So we've only managed once, but once is better than none, and I'm currently lying on my bed with my legs in the air, lol! I don't have very high hopes at all, but I feel better that we at least tried rather than missing out altogether. On to the TWW!!

Glad that you were able to DTD! It only really takes once, so FX'd for you!! :dust:

Fxed for all of us... happy you got to dtd at least once!!

Rojo, I see your ticker says your due to Ov tomorrow.. Hope you catch that egg!! GL

Rojo, I see your ticker says your due to Ov tomorrow.. Hope you catch that egg!! GL

Thanks FG, not sure if I actually will O today or not though.. last cycle didnt o till cd19, today is day 16, we shall see, hopefully there will be a happy face looking back at me on that opk.. if not then I Know soon.. had ewcm the other day so I know it will be coming soon..

Good luck to you, when will you be testing??

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

decided to test on february 15th.. originally was going to test on the 16th when af is due, but it would make a REALLY nice anni-present if it's a +.. how about you?

Depends if I get a pos. opk today or not.. if yes then the 14th I think.. would be a nice vday gift
wait and see when i get a pos.. then decide haha..

I have been dtd every other day, I woke up at 4 am and felt what I considered slippery cm so I woke OH up to dtd. The last 3 days my CM has been kinda thick, sticky pasty but early this morning it was slippery. I really dont know when I will O since this is my first cycle after a loss. But I know it has to be coming soon. Im not brave like you ladies I refuse to test until AF is late lol but then again how do I know whats late, I dont know if my cycle will go back to 25 days. Either way I will not test on my birthday aka Valentines Day because a negative would riun my mood. So I may test on the 18th.

Hey ladies.. had to change my ticker as no pos opk today so not oing yet.. hopefully tom.. got first pos at cd18 last month fig i oed on the cd19.. today is cd16 so hopefully soon.. still have EWCM.. so thats a great sign o is on its way.. stinks i had to change it tho

I'm determined this year to only test if I'm late, so that'll be the 16th/ 17th xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->