CD2 anyone want to share the wait to O

Awww boo sorry the witch showed up, Im still having cramps no AF yet but it really feels like she is coming. I keep running to the bathroom every hour. I really want to test again but I just hate to see negatives. If she doenst show tonight I will test in the morning, would test tonight but I have been drinking tons of water today.

so sorry hun i know how u feel and it sux !!! hoping for a march bfp now :) x

It sucks but this was only cycle 1 so Im not too disappointed. How long are your cycles? Mine are pretty short 25/26 days

mine are usually anywhere from 29 - 32 days, but usually 29 :) and i pretty much always ov on cd12 :) when do you ov? wish i had shorter days it seems so long to wait for 29 days, i hate it, would be so much better if they were only 12 days but then again if i wasnt trying to concieve i would want it to be longer lol :)

Ideally I would O on CD12. I brought a OPK just to make use I am Oing.

hi girls can i join you?? im only on cd3,since my last mc my cycles have been 26, 26, 27 and now 24!! i was 24 before my mc's so am hoping that im back to normal now....i hope so coz i prefer having a shorter cycle :happydance:

I think i may ovulate in around a weeks time, i opk'd last month and thought i got a positive around cd11 but dont think i actually ov'd til cd14 which would only have given me a 10 day luteal phase, very short! its normally 14 days! our bodies are soooo confusing at times arent they! Why isnt this ttc easy!:wacko:

Anyway i think i will start to bd from sunday, i wasnt gonna opk this month but am tempted too with having a shorter cycle, but i just dont know how accurate it is! maybe au naturale way is better!!! Well thats all about me...good luck girls and heres to our BFP's!!! xxx:hugs:

Welcome babyhopes2011, short cycles do have there advantages when ttc but any other time it seems like af comes to visit everyother week lol.

hey ladies.. kinda crazy I started this thread last cycle and havent been on much.. sorry on cd5 now.. on to March BFPs all around!

Lilrojo you disappeared lol. I'm on Cd5 also been taking soy for the last three days. I hope I o this cycle. Well best of luck to us all.

Welcome babyhopes2011, short cycles do have there advantages when ttc but any other time it seems like af comes to visit everyother week lol.

Lol ! I know sometimes i have 2 af's in one month! Not much fun!! Have just bought some opk's, wasnt gona but i'll give it another go...just wish my cycles were consistent then i wouldnt be so confused!!:wacko:

Lets hope we get our march bfp's! xx:hugs:

Im really hope this is my month I want to get my BFP before my due date of 4/21/2011.

Im really hope this is my month I want to get my BFP before my due date of 4/21/2011.

Hey I know sorry.. you should come on over to the sticking together crew thread.. join our crew.. lol! I totally know what you mean about wanting to be preg before you due date.. mine was June 4th.. still a ways away but not, as every month just keeps on passing by with negatives and that darn witch..

What are you doing this cycle?? How many cycles have you been TTC?

Im using opks have been the past 2 cycles.. this will be the third after my mc.. this time too im taking vitamin B6 to help make my lp longer.. hoping that will be all it takes... as my lp has been a bit short since my mc.. anywhere from 9-10days..

Hey I know sorry.. you should come on over to the sticking together crew thread.. join our crew.. lol! I totally know what you mean about wanting to be preg before you due date.. mine was June 4th.. still a ways away but not, as every month just keeps on passing by with negatives and that darn witch..

What are you doing this cycle?? How many cycles have you been TTC?

Im using opks have been the past 2 cycles.. this will be the third after my mc.. this time too im taking vitamin B6 to help make my lp longer.. hoping that will be all it takes... as my lp has been a bit short since my mc.. anywhere from 9-10days..

truthbtold - you should join our crew! There's a lot of support & everyone cycles are pretty close

Funny I was looking for the group topic yesterday and couldnt find it, can someone post the topic link?

Here's the link: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/514683-sticking-together-crew.html

HI truthbetold how are you? well im cd9 now and ill ov in 3 days yipeee what have you got planned for this cycle hun? well i hope all is well with you :)

I been taking soy iso hoping to O this cycle and temping. I should O on the 1st or 2nd ideally. I going to try my very first OPK tomorrow morning so exciting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->