CD2 anyone want to share the wait to O

Im feeling so confused..last month was a 29 day cycle and pos opk day 18.. oed on day 19.. lp was only 12 days.. would it be the same this month .... i fig my lp was 14 days but last month it was only 12.. what ya think ladies..

Sorry I can't be of any help lilrojo....I just learned today what the LP is.

I really hope I O already because I am about sick of dtd for one week lol. Now before my loss I always had O pains on the left or the right side, I felt some tenderness and light pains a day ago but it wasnt directed to the right or left side more centered and during the dtd it was kinda tender so I hope that was my O. Guess I will know for sure on the 17th if AF shows or not

Good luck to you truthbtold.... i used to have o pains too.. helped me get preg with my daughter but since her none..

Thats so strange how they just stopped now I have had those pains for years. For a long time I never knew what they were and never asked my GYN about them. Boy Im missing them now lol

Yeah me too.. would make this alot easier.. haha.. but im using opks too.. so no positive yet.. Must be gonna be like last cycle with a shorter lp.. got my pos on cd18 last time so that will be tomorrow...

Ok ladies im 11dpo, a couple of faint positives but nothing concrete yet, i always get faint positives, sux, i will be testing with a frer on valentines day, i would really love it if i could give it to my dh as a pressy :) fxd for you all xx

Good luck.. Im only 2-3dpo..still have a ways to go...

Good luck mumof3girls! I think I'm 7dpo

Good luck to you.. when r you testing.. Im only 2-3dpo.. think i may test at 9dpo with a cheapie test.. ha, why not right.. trying not to ss... but its hard in my head not too.. thankfully this weekend will be a busy one so that will keep me busy.. think my af should be due somewhere around the 21st.. I figuring this will be a longer cycle-like 33-34 days.. but who knows it may be like last month..

I honestly feel that Im preg this time around... Fxed its true!

I honestly feel that Im preg this time around... Fxed its true!

Aww! I hope it's true too!! Honestly, if I'm not I'm going to be super sad. I've truly been doing my BEST not to ss, but I feel like I'm adding something new daily. Hoping it's not in my head & we can be bump buddies!!

Thanks FG.. I truly hope so too.. I will also be sooo sad.. I got preg both time, second was my mc, on our first try, so now were on our 2nd cycle trying.. and just feel so good this month.. I had fun while ttc, not so much pressure on it.. just relaxed and had a good time.. which can get hard to do.. and I know we covered our bases... so fxed to us both.. would love to post some bump pics with ya!!

just feel so good this month.. I had fun while ttc, not so much pressure on it.. just relaxed and had a good time.. which can get hard to do.. and I know we covered our bases... so

I feel the same way.. I mean, I know I didn't use OPK's or temp, but I honestly don't know what I could of done different.. We were sure to cover all of our basis.. And we had fun while doing it also, I was worried it would start to feel like a chore, but it never felt that way (ok, maybe once)... I'm excited for us too! :cloud9:

Hey ladies im now 13dpo and still getting hints of lines but nothing concrete yet, but as i said that is the norm for me, wishing i could just get 1 good line and be pregnant for once, this waiting is getting on my nerves, if im not preg this month ill be onto cycle 6 and that is getting long, i thought for sure i would be preg in the first month, :( oh well will keep you up to date good luck to you all xxx baby dust

Good Luck Mumof3girls.

Im out this month, 3 negative test and the cramps have started AF will be here tomorrow. At least my cycles are short I will O again before the month is over with on 2/28 if all is normal.

thanks i think im out though as well im due for af in 3 days and still getting stupid faint lines, sometimes ttc sucks :( and i have been cramping soooo bad, so its definatly on its way, well maybe we will get it at the same time and we can be ttc buddies :) we will only be about 2 days apart :) good luck :)

Thanks that would work out great you ttc a boy and me with two boys ttc a girl lol. Let me know if Af officially shows.

i will no probs lol :) im really hoping it wont though lol :) as you can see by my journal, i got another bloody evap line, grrrr its so frustrating, i just wish that for once the line i got was a real line :( it makes me mad sometimes, i just wish my boy would hurry up and get here, i want him NOW!!!! LOL oh well guess i got some more waiting to do :( did you get af? or are you still waiting? mine was due last night, so if its not here by the morning im going to test again with a frer, will just have to wait a little bit longer and then ill know for sure :) x

Af hasn't shown yet with the cramps I had yesterday I was sure she would be here today. Even dtd last night and she still didn't arrive. Since this is my first cycle I really can't say when she will come. I just know my cycles were usually 24/25 days so af should show today or tomorrow. Maybe I will test again on the 18th. I got a stupid evap line on the 10th so I know how you feel. Well its not over until Af shows let's hope she won't visit either of us lol.

hi truthbtold, well af got me last night so im cd1 again this is my 6th cycle now :( did af get you yet? have you started ff yet? its good to do it coz then you can see where your at:) anyway fxd that you dont get af and that that evap you saw was a real bfp, keep me posted :) baby dust to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->