CD2-Cycle buddies for another round?

Sorry to hear that Spencer, Cd16 now and still waiting on positive ovulation test unless I have missed my surge. Only been testing once a day this month with the digital so that is possible. Cervix feels high and soft at the minute so that is a good sign.

Hi everyone, can't believe it's this time already 2ww. I don't track but I've either just ovulated or about too. Finger crossed... x

Oh Spencer I hope it's not early af! Are you on cd19 like me? How can does ib last? Could be that!

Ridley you could of missed your surge with only testing once a day. When do you normally ovulate?

I'm on cd 20 AF due in two days. I want to believe but I been here before lol. I'm keeping legs fingers and cervix crossed lol

Well your temp is still up so that's a good thing. Can't believe you haven't taken a test lol

Well your temp is still up so that's a good thing. Can't believe you haven't taken a test lol

It's only because I have none lol I peed in a cup to have a smell n look lol I'm bonkers!

I really don't think I am pregnant and want to move onto another cycle but a 20 day cycle is too short

Is there anything you can do to lengthen your lp? Maybe some vit b6?

Normally cd15 I am cd16 now. Caved and ordered some cheapies on prime so I can test tomorrow as only have one digital tomorrow. I normally cramp really bad when I ovulate and nothing as yet. X

Hello ladies!
Spencer, that 7dpo looks like it could be an implantation dip, so maybe you're not out? The bleeding coincides with it too...don't give up! Also the progesterone cream I take lengthened my LP to about 14-15 days from 12-13. Worth a shot and you can buy it on amazon.

Ridley, are you not charting? For some reason I thought you were.

Hello Daisy, welcome to the thread :)

Dinky your temps are looking nice and high so far!

Wish, it looks like your temps typically (or at least last cycle) stay a little low and then rise, so i would wait to worry. I was a little concerned about this myself and the acupuncturist says he has never seen a correlation between lower body temps and infertility...it made me feel better anyway, since he treats hundreds of ladies who chart.

I am a little confused on my cycle. If you all remember, FF gave me a cross hairs the day after my OPK at first. Then when I entered my temp on CD15 it took them away and said my pattern had changed...not sure why. then after two days of high temps it put cross hairs on CD14 instead of CD15...I'm thinking that this is wrong. I think I probably ovulated on CD15 because I didn't take very many temps pre o, and 97.2 is a very common pre o temp for me. I think it set my coverline too low and would have been above this if I'd done a better job temping this cycle. Any thoughts? Either way, I think I'm covered for BD. I used Preseed on CD12 and CD 14 when we bd'd...so that should be good right?

I'm also going to try to wait to test until at least a solid 12dpo. If I ignore FF and go with my gut, I can't start testing until 2/16--next Tuesday! that seems like and age away. So far no symptoms, but too early anyway! Sorry for the novel!

Well here I am 10dpo and not tested once! That's a record for me. Ff says I should test tomorrow so I am going to wait until then to test is AF hasn't shown up. Had no more spotting no cramping just mini braxton hicks almost. Woke up this morning feeling sick and hungry I never eat breakfast! Had a nice cup of tea instead. Any other symptom spotters out there?

Morning ladies. Another day of spotting for me. All be it a tiny amount mixed with sticky cm! I don't spot unless af is starting so think I maybe heading out early

Scrap that. Just been loo and have tan coloured cm.

Hope af stays away for you Spencer. Cd17 for me last digital test and got my flashing smiley face. I have cheap tests coming in the post today.

So.....lol....I feel pregnant. Boobies hurt. Feel nauseous. Had mild headache. Nasty taste in my mouth and so on. So I went to cheap shop and brought some £ strip tests and after one hour hold I tested BFN!!!! Going to save the others for tomorrow morning lol. I know these tests are not as sensitive as frer but I'm not paying out just yet.... Hopefully tomorrow I will know either way. This spotting is weird and I'm hoping will stop

Ltweety I'm thinking maybe ff is saying you ovulate on cd14 because that's the last day you had fertile cm? I'm wondering if you enter watery cm for cd15 if it will change the crosshairs to cd15? I'm not sure though but may be worth a try?

Spencer sorry you had a bfn but there's still time! I'm getting bfns too I'm 8dpo today

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter which day it was right? The Bd'ing is done, for good or bad! I am going to hold out until the 16th to test. This TWW is actually kind of flying by for me.

Dinky, I still find it hilarious that you've tested already...I'm such a chicken I just can't test that early. But people do get BFPs on 8dpo so it's possible.

Spence, do you ever spot mid LP? It looks like your temps are holding out. And looking at some of your older charts (including your bfp cycle) 98.5 is a good number for you, plus that possible implantation dip on day 7..and what the heck is up with day 6?

I'm not really symptom spotting, unless you count my sister dreaming I was pregnant last night a symptom. She texted me this morning "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!!!" I was so confused, but she's convinced... It's worth noting when she got pregnant, she was visiting me at college, had a one night stand with a broken condom and my nephew is the result. Funny thing is she only has one or two periods a year her whole life and was told that without treatment, she would likely never conceive. She called me four or five days after she left (after sex) and told me she was pregnant. She took about 10 pregnancy tests over the next week and then finally got a positive. She wasn't taking no for an answer, lol...As illogical as it is, it kind of gives me hope.

Sounds like your sister has a gift :) maybe she is right!! Fingers crossed!! Some people get pregnant so easy don't they? My sister is the same lol! I've been getting squinters on ics today, I'm so impatient can't wait to test again tomorrow! I'm also seriously tired and my right ovary feels a bit sore

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter which day it was right? The Bd'ing is done, for good or bad! I am going to hold out until the 16th to test. This TWW is actually kind of flying by for me.

Dinky, I still find it hilarious that you've tested already...I'm such a chicken I just can't test that early. But people do get BFPs on 8dpo so it's possible.

Spence, do you ever spot mid LP? It looks like your temps are holding out. And looking at some of your older charts (including your bfp cycle) 98.5 is a good number for you, plus that possible implantation dip on day 7..and what the heck is up with day 6?

I'm not really symptom spotting, unless you count my sister dreaming I was pregnant last night a symptom. She texted me this morning "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!!!" I was so confused, but she's convinced... It's worth noting when she got pregnant, she was visiting me at college, had a one night stand with a broken condom and my nephew is the result. Funny thing is she only has one or two periods a year her whole life and was told that without treatment, she would likely never conceive. She called me four or five days after she left (after sex) and told me she was pregnant. She took about 10 pregnancy tests over the next week and then finally got a positive. She wasn't taking no for an answer, lol...As illogical as it is, it kind of gives me hope.

I have never spotted before in my life lol and it's gone again. The temp on day 6 was because I was ill lol I had raging soar throat.

That sounds like a good sign spencer! And dinky, are your squinters grey or light pink?

This is what they were like yesterday. Haven't tested again yet today, I can really tell if it's pink or grey but if they still look the same today then I'll go with evaps. The lines are soon faint it's hard to tell

Screenshot_2016-02-09-22-38-00.jpg

Today's test at 9dpo. Done with smu

Screenshot_2016-02-10-09-19-21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh