CD2-Cycle buddies for another round?

Still hanging in there! Just lots of creamy greeny/yellowy cm. Got one test left for tomorrow morning. But they not sensitive. They from my local bnm stores lol. Got no mui information on them

Spencer--did you check out this website I posted last cycle? I entered what I know of your info for you but you can go back and adjust and recalculate based on starting hCG level.
https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php
Basically, if you started with maybe 2 hcg (mid range) at time of implantation, and you implanted on day 7 as your chart may imply, then it's possible you wouldn't get a positive until Friday or Saturday :) You are definitely still in it. And I've heard that the yellowish/greenish cm is an early sign as well. Oooohhh, fingers crossed for you!

Dinky, I'm staring but I really can't see anything. maybe it's just not visible in the photo. But it is still VERY early, as you know, lol.

I, on the other hand, am feeling discouraged by my temps this cycle. Last cycle they were up above 98 and now I'm below my low average in the 97.5s. I don't understand why my body fluctuates so much from cycle to cycle. My pre O temps seem to be always in the same range, so why this in the post O? I will do some chart stalking for pregnancy charts that are low post o bbt. Maybe that will cheer me up.

Wish4 and Ridley...how are things going in your neck of the woods? Haven't heard from you in a few.

Cd18 and my ovulation test getting darker but still not positive. I have never ovulated this late to my knowledge. My test still isn't showing positive. Supposed to be due af on the 23rd. Think even if I get pg this month the egg won't have a chance to implant. Feeling really negative about this month. Don't know what's going on with my body.

Attachments

• 20160210_181033-1.jpg
    20160210_181033-1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
Don't worry Ridley, your LP should stay the same even if you ovulate late. So say you ovulate cycle day 20 instead of your usual 14 (or whatever it is)...that would make you actually due for AF on 29th, not 23rd...see what I mean? It will have plenty of time to implant:)

Thanks ltweety, that's good to know means I will be sure to test later. X

After that line I got this morning, I've done 2 more ics and a fr but not the early one and got bfns :( hoping it's because urine is more diluted, I'll test again in the morning

Fingers crossed for you dinky can see something on all of your tests. X

Hi girls!

Looks good, dinky! It's still really early, and I bet you'll get that blazing BFP soon!

Ltweety, I just figured something out - if you look at my chart for this cycle, the first 2 high temp days (with major spotting) pre-o are the days I took maca. Then, post o I was worried about my low temps so I took maca (read it's good for progesterone) and boom! My temp jumped up high! I've kept taking it, and my temp is staying up, so I guess I'll just keep on. It has to be doing something to my progesterone :) maybe you should try some, I'd love to see if you experience the same temp spike I did after taking it!

Things are good otherwise. When I wake up, I'll be 7 dpo and I don't feel like I am obsessing quite as much this cycle. Just been really busy I guess...no symptoms at all...just counting down the days :) I plan on testing Tuesday the 16th also!!! I'll be 12 dpo, I hope I can wait that long! I may sneak one earlier though lol

Awoke this morning after a solid 6 hours sleep (not done that for months) without blankets on and freezing. Temp was bellow the cover line. Now I just want af to come so I can move onto my final try for three months (taking a break to avoid Christmas baby as I have two of those lol) I'm done with this month!!

Your temps are looking good Dinky!
Spence sorry about the temp drop. That's a bummer, but you're not out to AF actually shows, right?
Ridley, have you got a positive OPK yet?

So this morning I woke up with constant cramping in my lower left abdomen and it hasn't let up. It's mild but very specific to that site...with AF i don't usually start cramping until 10dpo. I know it's not a sure sign, but gives me some hope:) I did have a temp spike this morning, but I also had three glasses of wine at happy hour with the gals from work last night...so, that usually causes a temp spike for me.

Wish, the Vitanica Pregnancy Prep I take provides 90mg a day of Maca, but how many are you taking?

Your symptoms look promising ltweety, fingers crossed for you dinky. Took ovulation test today, do you think this is positive?

Attachments

• 20160211_175407-1.jpg
    20160211_175407-1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 3
The test line is light but based on the guidelines, I would say yes. Or very near a yes. Get to Bding!

That test looks very close to bring positive ridley!
Happy bding :sex: lol

Morning ladies. I think Ff was wrong about my ovulation. And I think my temp for that day may have had something to do with me being ill that week. AF got me today 13dpo by Ff. If I change it to my normal cd13 for ovulation then today's menses makes more sense to me. So my tip to you all is, DONT STOP BD JUST BECAUSE U MAY HAVE OVUKATED EARLY, KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU PASS YOUR USUAL CD!! So now I'm moving to not trying not preventing as I'm going to concentrate on weight loss but still going to temp so I can keep an eye on my cycles for future reference and going to bd when I feel like it lol. I feel a relaxed approach is just what I need. I wish all you girls all the best TTC and hope to see those bfp soon xx

Sorry to hear af got your Spencer. Hope next cycle is more promising for you! I think I'll be joining you soon, done a frer, a sainsburys test and a ic today all bfn. I'm either 10 or 11dpo today, if I go by fam settings then I'm 11dpo but if I go by advance settings I'm 10dpo

Yes, Ridely, I'd say both lines are rather light, but still positive...have fun:winkwink:

So sorry, Spencer...fingers crossed the relaxed approach works next cycle & you get your BFP! And good luck with weight loss!!

Dinky, even if you are 11 dpo, that's still early!!! Give yourself a few more days of positivity

I'm 8 dpo, it's been exciting around here loll! Not feeling any pregnancy symptoms. We have a really busy weekend, kids sports games all day Saturday (even taking on teammates, why do I agree to these things:dohh:), a class at church, Valentine's Day...I should be able to make it until Monday before testing LOL!

I got a new Suburban, thank goodness! We were so crammed in our last SUV:happydance:
Our house is listed for sale & we've had 18 showings, ugh....so keeping the house clean (there's 7 of us, a dog and a cat!) has been a complete nightmare!
Then, yesterday, we got a leak in the ceiling...luckily my awesome hubby is in construction & got his guys right out here, but now there's a hole cut in my ceiling & no use of the upstairs kids bathroom...and no showings for the next few days...which is more like a good thing, but I do really want to get this house sold::wacko:
now, all weekend we will be under construction. I really hope it's all done Saturday so we can relax Sunday!!

So, I got my husband his favorite chocolate candies and an iTunes card for Valentine's Day! I'm still deciding what to make him (and the kiddos) as a special meal & desert on Valentine's Day. Probably a pork roast in the crockpot and a variety of homemade cookies. And, I still need to get the kids something small, a stuffed animal, candy, etc...
What are y'all up to for Valentine's???

Well I was hoping to give my fella a bfp for valentines lol!! But we're not doing anything this year as he's doing a 12 hour shift at work boo :( but sounds like you and your kiddies will have an amazing day! Sounds like a nightmare with the hole in your ceiling!! Hope it's all sorted soon for you.

Well, for V-day we are going up to the mountains to see the snow before the very early spring completes its imminent approach (I'm originally from Alaska and I demand snow at least once a year), and then Sunday we are going out to an early dinner. Nothing earth shattering, but he planned it without help which makes it special:) I am the big planner in this marriage.

On another note, I'm still feeling crampy and my temps stayed up again today at 9dpo. Maybe I had a true triphasic shift this month?? And these early, unprecedented cramps are implantation cramps? One can only hope.

Dinky, it is really early. Don't give up!

Spence, sorry to see you go. Hopefully the ease of ntnp will work out for you. Good luck on your weightloss journey too!

Wish4, that sounds like a very stressful house right now! Have you found a place to buy? Are you shopping? We just bought a place in May so I know how hard it is for just 2 people!

Dinky I swear I see lines on all of your tests you are not out.

Wish I know how it feel, just recently managed to move house last June the previous house was on the market for 4 years and had several problems with the electricity while we were trying to sell.

Don't know what is going on this month. Thursday I appeared to have a positive ovulation test and cervix seemed very soft an open, since then I have had no cramping to signify ovulation. Still bding every 2 days mostly. Don't know when to stop, it is getting like a chore now and very un romantic. Think I will try to test on Friday. As for valentines day we are being unconventional and doing it today. Made dh breakfast in bed, tonight we will have a Indians and watch a horror movie. X

OMG OMG OMG
YALL...I cannot stop crying I am so happy!
I POAS this am, hoping, but not expecting a BFP for Valentine's Day. I am only 10 DPO and there is definitely a line. A pink, correct thickness line in the time frame!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!!
I haven't told anyone, rushed here because I had to share! Why can't I stop crying?!!
My poor DH is gonna be wondering what's wrong but I want to surprise him later today, I need to think how to do it.

Here's a pic, the line isn't as obvious as it is in real life. And this is just some free Answer dip stick test, no idea the measurement. I will hold all day to use my EPT, and if I need to go buy FRER lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->