CD2 is anyone else?

mummytoangels

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!! I am CD2 tday, wondering if there is anyone else that is close nd wants to cycle buddy nd get out BFP this month.

Good luck Xxx

I am CD5 today...Sept.16th is my Birthday..a BFP would be GREAT Bday gift!! Illbuddy up!

Hi I'm on day 1! This is our first month trying :)

Looks like we r going to have a few ladies all about the same time :)

Anyone got a plan in place or trying anything different this month?

I meant to say WELCOME to u all.

Sending u all a truck load of baby dust Xxx

I don't know anything about charting, taking temp etc so just going to BD every other day & see what happens :)

CD1 here... Mind if I poke my head in? :witch: got me. I'm not too upset, though, because it was a great, healthy cycle for me - nice, early O, and only 3 days of pre-AF spotting, as opposed to my usual six! Thinking the things I'm doing are helping my cycle normalize a little.

When is everyone expecting O? Mine varies but it's been CD15 last two cycles, so that's what I'm planning for... so Sept 1st.

Hi Im CD5 waiting for the witch to leave and start my BD !! Praying for BFP in Sept.

I'm CD 5, and this is our first cycle TTC! So excited to start this journey. We're hoping things happen quickly, but if they don't no expectations either way! We're using OPKs and CM, as I haven't started temping this cycle.

Am due to ouvlatw round the 30th two am on cd4 aswel xx

Just sitting around, waiting for AF to vacate the premises, hahaha... CD4 now, and she's on her way out. Hoping my body cooperates with an on-time O... we've alerted our donor to the likely date, but it's such a pain never knowing for sure.

Anyone else using OPK's? I'm planning to start on CD9 or CD10. I used the digital advanced last month, but I never got a flashing smiley -- just went right to a solid one. So I'll try again with it this month, but if the results are the same, I may as well just stick with the IC's. Got my first positive on them last month anyway, before the Clearblue digi.

im on cd9 hope im not too far along to pop my head in :happydance:

Remember ladies ovualtion can be start as soon as CD7 - CD21:) increase your chances haha

im on cd9 hope im not too far along to pop my head in :happydance:

Remember ladies ovualtion can be start as soon as CD7 - CD21:) increase your chances haha

Welcome sweetie!!! No u r fine :thumbup:

That is right ovulation can happen at different times nd also it can change some months on the time. Best bet is to BD at least every 2nd to 3rd day at the most that way u always have swimmers waiting.

2moms2be r u able to get several "samples" to increase ur chances?

Good luck ladies Xxxx

Mind if I but in? I'm CD3. No idea when I ovulate but I'll be using ovulating sticks and I've got my CBFM! So no missing it this month. Good luck to you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->