CD2 is anyone else?

Mind if I but in? I'm CD3. No idea when I ovulate but I'll be using ovulating sticks and I've got my CBFM! So no missing it this month. Good luck to you all xxxx

Welcome sweetie. Good luck Xx

2moms2be r u able to get several "samples" to increase ur chances?

Good luck ladies Xxxx

We're planning to get at least two donations this month. Last month, due to scheduling stuff, we were only able to get one. We're aiming for CD13 & CD14, assuming I ovulate on CD15, which has been the case the past two cycles. Our donor is an hour away, so it's sometimes difficult to coordinate. But I'm crossing my fingers! Feeling very hopeful about this cycle <3

2moms2be r u able to get several "samples" to increase ur chances?

Good luck ladies Xxxx

We're planning to get at least two donations this month. Last month, due to scheduling stuff, we were only able to get one. We're aiming for CD13 & CD14, assuming I ovulate on CD15, which has been the case the past two cycles. Our donor is an hour away, so it's sometimes difficult to coordinate. But I'm crossing my fingers! Feeling very hopeful about this cycle <3

Good luck sweetie Xxx

im on cd9 hope im not too far along to pop my head in :happydance:

Remember ladies ovualtion can be start as soon as CD7 - CD21:) increase your chances haha

Welcome sweetie!!! No u r fine :thumbup:

That is right ovulation can happen at different times nd also it can change some months on the time. Best bet is to BD at least every 2nd to 3rd day at the most that way u always have swimmers waiting.

Thanks haha :) didn't want to start another thread wud b silly ..

I said the other day I think ovulation is the the witch because it doesn't show its self you hve to take tests and be caucious .. Because I sed that does that mean I shud start takin opk tests now until cd21? I hve no idea when I ovulate

Remember ladies ovualtion can be start as soon as CD7 - CD21:) increase your chances haha

That is right ovulation can happen at different times nd also it can change some months on the time. Best bet is to BD at least every 2nd to 3rd day at the most that way u always have swimmers waiting.

I said the other day I think ovulation is the the witch because it doesn't show its self you hve to take tests and be caucious .. Because I sed that does that mean I shud start takin opk tests now until cd21? I hve no idea when I ovulate
If u dnt no when u O then yes start usin them now nd keep using them until u O

I think we're on the same schedule, or very close. I'm CD9 today :) all negative OPKs so far, but we're doing SMEP so we started that yesterday!

If u dnt no when u O then yes start usin them now nd keep using them until u O
Expensive lol I've had no signs that's the only way I am tellin ..

I think we're on the same schedule, or very close. I'm CD9 today :) all negative OPKs so far, but we're doing SMEP so we started that yesterday!

I'm cd11 :) so very close indeed I think in goin to wait till Monday:) good luck to gettin a positive opk ..wats SMEP?

Anybody done acupuncture or other Chinese medicine? I just started seeing an acupuncturist, and I absolutely love it... I'm wondering if that's what helped this cycle go so smoothly.

I have another appointment next week, and she gave me some moxa to take home to do some moxibustion (which feels amazing... for anybody who doesn't know, it's this cigar-like stick of mugwort that you burn and hold by your skin at certain points... the warmth is heavenly :cloud9: ) during my fertile week... even if it doesn't do anything, I'm looking forward to it hahaha :thumbup:

Just curious if anyone's had any experience with this <3

Am cd8 an had my second positive opk today :/ xx

Hi can I join you lovely ladies please? CD13 today, AF due on 9th. Will hopefully be taking test on 10th which is my son's 2nd birthday!

Good luck everyone :flower:

I'm cd11 :) so very close indeed I think in goin to wait till Monday:) good luck to gettin a positive opk ..wats SMEP?

SMEP is Sperm Meets Egg Plan. You BD every other day starting on CD8, then on CD10 you start using OPKs. When you get a positive you BD for the three consecutive days and then rest one day and BD one more time. If you don't get a positive OPK you just BD every other day (from what I understood it as).

It sounds pretty awesome and I've heard wonderful success stories about it!

Uh. ... Yes now I know wat smep I can't do that due to not living with the bf lol hehe :) um good luck let us know how it goes :) I will try anything that works lol

CD6, going to start SMEP today, use pre seed and soft cups! Good luck & baby dust to everyone. Xx

Wish we could do SMEP... no unlimited access to sperm around here lol... But I've heard great things :) good luck! Lets get some bfp's! :)

Hi ladies can I join in please I'm on CD 5 I have bought some opk tests to help me this month it's my first cycle after my mc so I have no idea when I'm due to ovulate :shrug:

We started SMEP on CD6, as well. Tomorrow is CD12 and no signs of a positive OPK. I'm getting antsy, but starting to get more excited about it and I'm pretty sure I'm starting to get close to EWCM!

We started SMEP on CD6, as well. Tomorrow is CD12 and no signs of a positive OPK. I'm getting antsy, but starting to get more excited about it and I'm pretty sure I'm starting to get close to EWCM!

No positive opk yet for me either, should have one by monday/tuesday. Have had some cramping today and some creamy cm also..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->