CD20 anyone?

mummytoangels

Reaction score
Any ladies on CD20 nd in there TWW?

How r u all feeling?

When is test day?

Good luck everyone Xxxxx

Hiya im on cd22, not due to test until the 14th though as my cyvles are startimg to get pretty long after coming off implant, ive got no symptoms at all what about you x

Hi Sweetie!!! Meh no symptoms really, but that doesn't mean we r out. The only symptom I had was yesterday when my goddaughter was born I felt her Mummies c-section through my own C-section scare lol. I no that sounds weird but her whole pregnancy I experienced all the symptoms she did, even down to the swelling of fingers lol

How r u all feeling?

When is test day?

Good luck everyone Xxxxx

HII! a QUICK RUNDOWN.....oK I am CD22 AS OF TODAY...My period ended August 20 ..I had cramps & headache The 24th,26th & 28th (hoping that was Ovulation) As far as CM I have seen creamy waterwhitishCM ,but we have been BD everyday since my period ended the 20th..just not sure why I got cramps & headache(the kind that throb in your brain) ....Today cramps off and on for a few hours Hope that means somthing good.....Going to test around the 15th ,16TH is my Bday!

How r u all feeling?

When is test day?

Good luck everyone Xxxxx

HII! a QUICK RUNDOWN.....oK I am CD22 AS OF TODAY...My period ended August 20 ..I had cramps & headache The 24th,26th & 28th (hoping that was Ovulation) As far as CM I have seen creamy waterwhitishCM ,but we have been BD everyday since my period ended the 20th..just not sure why I got cramps & headache(the kind that throb in your brain) ....Today cramps off and on for a few hours Hope that means somthing good.....Going to test around the 15th ,16TH is my Bday!

FX it was ovulation honi.

Good luck

I'm CD21 and going to test on 15th.

Only symptoms I've had so far are extremely sore boobs/nipples but I always get them around ovulation so i'm not getting too excited just yet!

Lots of baby dust to everyone!

X

I'm CD21 and going to test on 15th.

Only symptoms I've had so far are extremely sore boobs/nipples but I always get them around ovulation so i'm not getting too excited just yet!

Lots of baby dust to everyone!

X

Good luck sweetie.

i am cd 22 as well, i have no symtpoms, not sure if i o or not but hoping!!

thank you mummytoangels !! you too!!! im hoping this is it for all of us

Am cd22 trying to not to test as i dont its two early hopeing i get a bfp this month xx

The only thing that could be a symptom is early cramping af isnt due for 8 days so im thinking it may come early or im just cramping for no reason at all x

No long to wait ladies. FX we ALL get our :bfp:

I have been crampy to, but I am not going to read to much into that. Wot will b will b, we done ll we could now it's the waiting game lol

No long to wait ladies. FX we ALL get our :bfp:

I have been crampy to, but I am not going to read to much into that. Wot will b will b, we done ll we could now it's the waiting game lol

When do u plan on testing

CD21 today. I've got really sore nipples and quite a lot of cramping and having a pulling sensation around my belly button. Other than that nothing. Plan to start testing on Tuesday. AF due on the 13th x

Fx for you all xx

Im not really 100% sure when af is due it used to be like clockworks 28 day cycle but since coming off tge implant ive went as late as 35 days im testing this month on cd32 (it about my average cycle length) and if I ovulated when I think I did itll be 19dpo I think I ovulated on cd13 which is pretty early in on a 32 day cycle maybe its my body finally regulating x

CD21 today. I've got really sore nipples and quite a lot of cramping and having a pulling sensation around my belly button. Other than that nothing. Plan to start testing on Tuesday. AF due on the 13th x

Fx for you all xx

FX there positive signs sweetie. Keep us updated Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back