CD21 and CD3 blood test results-HELP!

prayBDlove

Reaction score
Hi all LTTTC!
I'm new to B&B and just posted my introduction over in the introduction form if you would like to know more about me (I say this because I don't want to just jump right into pestering you all with questions..but :help:

I am the type of person to perform research on every test result and now I have myself completely worried. :-( I am particularly worried about my Progesterone levels and my Estrogen. I will post my results below...
*of course I am not seeking medical advice from strangers, I am just seeking input from anything with any knowledge, or experience, in the topic*

CD21:

Testosterone- 33.2 ng/dL
Icteric Index- 2 ABS INDEX
Lipemia Index- 14 ABS INDEX
Progesterone- 4.2 ng/mL
Prolactin- 8.80 ng/mL
DHEA-SO4- 302.7 ug/dL
TSH Sensitive- 1.35 uIu/mL

CD3:
FSH/LH- Still in shipping transit, results not in.
Estrogen- 106 pg/mL

Okay, so after doing some research, I have learned that a Progesterone level of 4.2 ng/mL means I have not ovulated- I came across multiple sites saying levels need to AT LEAST be a 5 ng/mL to indicate ovulation at all, and around a 10 ng/mL for a "good" ovulation. ugh, I am worried! I get regular cycles but they are fairly long each month... 35-37 days.

Now my Estrogen levels have me the most concerned... I read anything above 75 is high and anything above 100 is considered abnormal. Considering my age, 24, my biggest worry is PCOS, finding ovarian cysts, or worse. I have a trans-vaginal ultrasound tomorrow which should clear that up... hopefully.

HELP! Please :shrug:

Hello prayBDlove,

Sorry you've found your way here. I'm not sure I can help much but wanted to follow your thread as I have just had my 21 day progesterone tests done and am awaiting results and I have lh and fsh tomorrow.

All I would say is if you have a 37 day cycle, you probably haven't ovulated by cd21 or did you have the bloods later? In a 37 day cycle you would likely ovulate around cd23 as most women's periods come 14 days after they ovulate. Do you temp or use opks?

Good luck anyway and I hope someone who knows more about your tests can help xx

Hi, I am not sure about the results but CD21 tests may not be accurate for you. They call it CD 21 based on a 28 day cycle assuming you ovulate on day 14 and day 21 being 7 days past ovulation. I think no matter how long your cycle is, the tests should be done on 7dpo. So if you ovulate on day 23 - test should be done on day 30.

What Nikki said is right.
Get them to re do 7 days before your period due date. If you are fairly regular 35-37 days then CD28 / 29 would be about right.

You could get some cheap ovulation predictor tests online and that would give you a much clearer idea when to call and schedule your day "21" test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->