CD21 Blood Tests?

:hi: Peeps,

Well had my CD21 bloods today but according to my FF chart I ov'd on CD17 (if I did ov) so the results will probably be a bit squwiff if i'm only 4DPO and not 7DPO. GP said I might have to go back later for another test at CD28. Will get results from these on Friday though.

xx

Sorry to kind of butt in on this forum but I too am in the same boat. I'm going for my 3rd CD21 blood test tomorrow which to be honest is starting to get on my nerves, my last test was a score of 29 which apparently doesn't say if I have ovulated but it doesn't say that I haven't either, totally confused!

I've been TTC for nearly 2 years, never thought it would be this hard :nope:

What kind of numbers do you get back and what do they mean (on various levels) - does anyone know?

I wasn't give any numbers just told all ok and ovulating. I have more bloods to be taken while on next period. But I was trying to take so much in I don't know what I'm being checked for next!! That's quick for results pie. I had to wait three weeks! Good luck x

:hi: guys, I got my results back 2 days later and they said it was just under average (but didn't give me the actual number) and I should go back again CD21 next cycle. I explained that according to my temps i ovulated circa day 17 so could I have another blood test next week and they agreed so am going back on Tuesday (10 dpo) so hopefully the results will be a bit more useful than at 4 dpo.

Is it the CD3 bloods you are having next Morgans?
x

:hi: guys, I got my results back 2 days later and they said it was just under average (but didn't give me the actual number) and I should go back again CD21 next cycle. I explained that according to my temps i ovulated circa day 17 so could I have another blood test next week and they agreed so am going back on Tuesday (10 dpo) so hopefully the results will be a bit more useful than at 4 dpo.

Is it the CD3 bloods you are having next Morgans?
x

It must be! Not heard of them before

I'm thinking of asking my doc for CD3 testing too if this doesn't pan out this month. It will be our 5th month, so surely he'll go ahead and do it. I have a really great OB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->