cd21 bloods on clomid

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hiya,
Im soon to be starting clomid and have to book in for cd21 bloods, for progesterone i think? Anyone know what they look for? How do they know if it made me O?
How many of you have Od on first clomid cycle, will be taking 100mg.

hi babygirlhall thought i would just tell you as much as i know im on my first round of clomid cycle days 2-6 im currently on cd 23 when you get your bloods done on cd21 i know here in the uk they like your progesterone to be ubove 30 to say you have ovulated but sometimes they dont give you a number they just tell you pos or neg i got my results today and mine were positive so i ovulated on my first round hope this helps and good luck loads of baby :dust: and hope you get your :bfp: soon

Thanks baby.wishing, congrats on your egg! :happydance: hope you catch it this month. How much clomid are you taking?
xx

hi im currently taking 50mg took a test today 10dpo but bfn maybe its a bit to soon so will try 12dpo if af dont show up if there is anything else i can help you with please dont hesitate to ask and good luck with your first round xx

Hey hun, dont feel down :cry: 10dpo is still early and there is still hope. Will keep everything crossed for you, hope you get your bfp this month.
Thanks for your advice :hugs:

thanks hun am gonna try and stay positive well atleast until af shows her face hope she doesnt though please keep me posted

I will keep you posted, let me know how you get on. Hope you get your bfp this month :hugs:

thought i would keep you posted on whats going on well i did a test today 12dpo and got a BFN!! so i just need to wait till af shows her face to start round 2 good luck to you and hope you get your BFP

Sorry to hear about your bfn hun, there is still hope! Fx af stays away :thumbup:
Just waiting for my af now...

hi just a quick post to see how your getting on fx for you well ive just finished my 2nd cycle so fx i get it this time this is my last cycle on 50mg keep me posted and good luck :flower:

hi just a quick post to see how your getting on fx for you well ive just finished my 2nd cycle so fx i get it this time this is my last cycle on 50mg keep me posted and good luck :flower:

Hey hun :hi:
Im now on cd11 and had what i thought was a +opk yesterday but followed it up with a cb digi 3hrs later and neg?! Fx my surge is just round the corner :shrug:
Really hope this is your cycle, are you upping the dose next cycle?
:hugs:

well when i went to see my gp for my 2nd cycle of clomid he told me this was my last cycle at 50mg so i guess if i dont get pregnant this cycle the dose is going up ooh cd day 12 getting closer well im currently on cd 13 today so onlyone day behind i got my positive opks yesterday but they are still positive today but me and dh are trying the smep this cycle to see if that works good luck for this cycle hun hope you get your bfp keep me posted here is a pic of my opks from yesterday x

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
  • opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on your +opk hun, hope you catch that egg! Im not sure what to make of my cb opk, took another today and its lighter than yesterdays?? Have attached the pics, first one is cd 10 and second is cd11. Have you noticed any O symptoms? Im a bit crampy but thats it really :shrug:
What do you think?? Maybe its coming but not here yet?

Attachments

• opk cd10.jpg
    opk cd10.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 727.jpg
    Picture 727.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
Oh and cos were so close in cycles we should be ttc buddies? :hugs:

yes i think your right hun we really should be ttc buddies we are only a day apart but could be o at the same time how funny your test from cd10 is definately positive so congrats on your opk as for symtoms ive only had cramping the last 2 days so from cd11 but because o is just around the corner they are starting to get worse now and they say you always you go by your darkest opk well i just did my last one of the day and this is what i got OMG i have never seen one so dark :happydance:

Attachments

• whoo.jpg
    whoo.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1
yes i think your right hun we really should be ttc buddies we are only a day apart but could be o at the same time how funny your test from cd10 is definately positive so congrats on your opk as for symtoms ive only had cramping the last 2 days so from cd11 but because o is just around the corner they are starting to get worse now and they say you always you go by your darkest opk well i just did my last one of the day and this is what i got OMG i have never seen one so dark :happydance:

Yeah its strange, i was sure it was + but the cb digi said no? Confused! did bd anyway just incase :haha:
That is a very + opk! exciting! :happydance:
Cant wait to see what happens with us, really hope this is our month! How long have you been ttc?

Yeah I really hope this is our month fx I have been ttc for 18 months now and I feel like it time now so fx for us and keep poas and keep me posted xx

aww hun dont be down it means nothing :hugs: then you need to go by cd10 opk if that was the darkest one you got my opk is negative today if that helps but you cant use fmu with my ones x

Still got cramps and weird feelings low down so i think something is happening? All i want is to get a positive and i dont mean a 'just' positive i mean 'omg that is soooo positive'! Never had one like that :nope: going to keep testing and bd so fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->