Cd27 pink cm... late ovulation? Help please?

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx152/oxfairycakexo/2014-04-29%2009.34.24.png

hiya, i've been posting over in the pregnancy test gallery where i thought i was seeing faint bfps but turns out they were just nasty evaps!! I may be clutching at straws but just wondered if anyone else has been through the same as me and ended up with a bfp? :)

according to clearblue dual opk i had my solid smiley on cd15 but... the ewcm got really for the week after that inc sore boobs, cramping and heartburn on cd 21-22. I am wondering if the cb opk could have been wrong and i didnt ovulate until the 22-23rd hence the heavy ewcm etc. The thing is AF is due todau but yesterday i had a tiny amount of pink cm, i thought it was AF so used a pad since yesterday afternoon and theres nothing on there apart from some light pink stain (sorry for tmi) so could that have been implantation at cd27 (5-6dpo if ovulated late instead of 12dpo if ovulated cd15ish..)

i hope this is all making sense and i'm not rambling too much!!

Any feedback would be great thank you xx

also i if i did ovulate at cd15 then i am definitely not pregnant as here is the test i just took.. but if i did ovulate late, maybe there is hope???

Quick update.. still nothing else! Had some diarrhea (tmi) but still no more pink or red for that matter... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->