CD3?

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Is anyone roughly on CD3 after a loss? Would love a buddy to share this TTCAL journey with :flower: x

hi there, I'm on CD4. We haeva group, Cyber Cycle Sisters, come on over and say hi!!

We have been a gp for about 4 months, there are about 10 of us, and each month at least one of us gets a BFP!!

Me, I'm on CD3 too. This is my first month of TTC since my MMC. I'm due to ovulate on CD14. I'm not expecting too much this month as we're suppose to be on vacation the weekend that I ovulate. We're sharing a hotel room with my 3 year old daughter and my husband's 12 year old son. I'm almost hoping somone gets sick so that we have to cancel!!!

Hi round2, sorry for your loss :hugs:, i'm also trying to not get hopes up really, as OH is working two hours away and we only have weekends together just now and last time i got pregnant first time so i dont want to get hopes up :( x

Sorry for you loss too. It's been such a crappy couple of months. I'm really hoping this ordeal is over with soon and we can move on with our lives with our little babies.

I got pregnant the first try with my daugther. This last one took 5 months though. Here's hoping that the "more fertile after MC" theory is true!

BTW - if we ovulate on CD14 and get at BFP our EDD would be Valentine's Day!

Haha thats what i was thinking (and hoping) a valentines baby would be lovely :flower:

I hope we all get our BFP this cycle :hugs: x

I'm on cycle day 4 but I had long cycles and ovulated around day 25 when I was ttc before so I never really seem to fit in with anyone else cycles but I hope this is your month x

MY cycles were always 29 days before so im hoping its the same (which is unlikely). Good luck to everyone :flower: sending lots of :dust: x

We're getting close ladies.....OV weekend is fast approaching!! I feel like I'm going to war. Got my robatussin, lots of rest and my best undergarments washed and ready.

I hope this is our lucky month. Lots of luck to everyone!!!!!!!

I'm entering my fertile period according to my ticker :happydance:, i wont see OH till saturday, so here's my plan :lol:

Saturday :sex: x2
Sunday :sex: x3

OH goes home on sunday night, so sunday night and monday i'm going to just relax.

OH will stay off work on tuesday (ovulation day i think, not entirly sure as it is 1st cycle since MC but im hoping i'll cover it)

Tuesday we will :sex: 2 times, and we will also have a go with the sterile tubs and needless syringe :haha: how unromantic :lol:

After each time we will elivate hips with 2-3 pillows and lay there for 20 mins, for the four days following tuesday i will take things as easy as possible and rest as much as possible to hopefully get an egg fertilized and impalnted :thumbup:

Wow, you're going to be pretty busy this weekend. That plan should be more than enough.

I thought about the whole syringe thing, but I don't think I'm that desperate yet. Next month, OH might be away during my OV time so we'll might try it then. The baby business is such work......I miss spontaneous BD!!

Tell me about it....it is so much bloody work lol :lol:, but i suppose in the end all the work would be worth it for a :bfp: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->