CD34 and counting...

TresDulce30

Reaction score
Hey all!

So today marks CD 34. My past 4 cycles: 28,28,29,31. My DH and I decided to start trying after this cycle ends. This past month we didn't prevent pregnancy, but in no means tried. We both have been crazy busy this month, and really haven't BD a lot.

I don't temp or use OPKs (although I bought both and plan on using this coming cycle, if it ever gets here!!). I had what I thought was ovulation cramping on 10/31, which would be CD19.

I've had sore BBs for a wk now, which isn't out of the norm for me, although the I didn't have it last month. A week or so ago I felt really nauseaous driving to work in the AM, but didn't think anything of it since I wrote off this cycle. My DH was out of town when I had what I thought was ovulation cramps, so I havent payed much attention to my symptoms.

I use fertilityfriend and was surprised when I looked at it the other day and realized I'm "late". I feel like Af will arrive any minute, but still thrown off. I asked DH to pick up a preg test that I'll take tomorrow AM if AF doesn't arrive.

Anyone have cycles that are longer randomly? Not sure what's up!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Currently on cycle day 38! Have no advice sorry. Have you tested? X

Hi Baby09,

I actually decided to test last night on a whim. Didn't think anything of it...mainly did it because in the past once I get a negative test my period comes strolling in the day after...lol . To my total surprise, the test was positive!!!

I took the second test this morning which came back + as well. Still was in disbelief, so I went out and bought a clear blue digital...came back + with 2-3wks since ovulation. I'm still in shock, as is DH. Praying hard that this sticks!!

Baby dust to you. Do you have any symptoms? How long are your cycles usually?

Wow congratulations!!!! That's brilliant!
I have no clue about my cycle as came off the implant but I have lots of symptoms so keeping my fingers crossed and testing in the morning 😄 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->