Cd38 am i still in with a chance? , had enough and just wanna cry

phantomfaery1

Mum to Marshall + 1 angel
Reaction score
Right this might be a bit long winded but bare with me x i had my implant out last june and since then my cycles have been screwed anything from 28 to 35 days long with spotting inbetween. Me and partner have been ntnp since then and apart from a chemical at xmas,nothing. We both have a child each from previous relationships so im not worried about it being to serious but it did take me 3 years to conceive my first ( my partner at the time was in his 50's) so always put it down to that. Anyway im currently cd38 no idea of ovulation and a bfn on a cheapy strip test this morning is there any chance i could still be pregnant? I know they say your not out till AF but have just had enough!! Testing like a crazy person every month. Sorry to vent am in tears right now

Aaahh sorry to hear that, I can understand it’s getting you down. But I believe no AF is always a good sign. Let’s say your due to have a 35day cycle your then 3 days late for AF I know doctors usually say wait 1 week after your missed AF to retest. As you may have had a really late implantation ect Therefore maybe try again at 7days late or perhaps (if you can) don’t test at all wait until your next cycle and if Af doesn’t show when due then test (as should be positive by then) if AF does show up that way you don’t have to keep getting BFN. Because eventually time will tell xxx

Thankyou hun xxx just getting so fustrated x had really heavy cramping and tightness on my left side a couple of weeks ago to a point where i was certian i was pregnant, maybe i ovulated then , would of been cd27 ,pretty late but if i was on a 35 day cycle maybe its not beyond possibility x will try testing again sunday will be cd42 then x luckily me and the oh have dtd every other day this cycle so hopefully havnt missed it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->