cd39, still bfn....help!

aajab44

Reaction score
Hey there! I am 26 with a cycle of 28-32 days. I am currently on CD 39. I have 2 boys and knew the day of my period that I was pregnant. I don't know for sure when I ovulated but I had increased cm and cramping on the 4th and 5th of Jan. Hubby and I had sex on the 2nd, 4th, and 6th. So on about the 9th I started having crazy cramps, couldn't even stand up straight , and they lasted 2 days. When the cramps subsided , I started passing HUGE blood clots. this lasted one day.By this time I was 10 dpo. So I wrote it off to implantation, bc I had researched and some women experience heavier implantation bleeding. I never had cramping or bleeding with my boys. On the 20th which would have put me at ~cd32 I had some yellowish tinged discharge when I woke up, and a lot of it. Just lasted that morning and didn't see it again. The only symptoms I really have are bloating, mood swings, heat flashes, and back ache. I have taken 2 tests and they both came back bfn. I took them at cd35 & 36. So then yesterday at cd38, I felt a gush of blood (tmi). Went to the bathroom and had tiny blood clots and when I wiped, the blood was more pink than red, put in a tampon and assumed af has arrived, but since yesterday, I haven't had anymore bleeding. There was almost nothing on the tampon, and absolutely nothing on this morning's tampon. What's going on? Anyone else experience this?

im having the same symptoms , along with the yellow tinged cm... i havent had any blood but my fx for u ! im right here with ya on cd 40! going in for a test today, although i doubt it will be positive.. i tested on cd 33 and also got a negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->