Cd50?!

FluffyKid

Reaction score
I'm almost on day 51. AF was supposed to be here 5/17!

According to this Period Tracker app I have, my fertile period was 4/26 to 5/2, and I was supposed to O on 5/1. We BD'd 4/27, 4/29, 5/1&2.

CD36, about 11dpo (IF I O'd), I had spotting after BD. It was maybe a tsp amount, if even that?

I've had tugging cramps, hunger, nausea particularly at night, fatigue all the time, and my moods have been getting out of hand for the last week. I'm generally weepy, but occasionally cranky. :\
I've also noticed that it looks like my areolas (sorry for the image!) are getting bigger? And I have a bright blue vein coming from my right nipple?! I don't know if that was there before. I don't think it was, at least. D:

I took 2 HPTs, both First Response tests. One on CD43, and one on CD46. Both negative.

I don't know what is going on!
I'm hoping we're pg, but I've had 2 BFNs.
Yesterday, I had a little ball of what looked like EWCM, and today I suddenly had a ton of cm with some EWCM-like stuff, too. ><

Anybody ever had this and end up being pg?

I missed my whole cycle in April and I had 57 days in between my periods. I had some symptoms but all tests said BFN. I hope you get your BFP with this. I know waiting is terrible. Good luck! :D
:dust:

That sounds very frustrating! I've been there...CD50 and getting BFN after BFN. I've always had irregular cycles but this one was particularily long. However, by CD70 I finally got my BFP!! So...by counting back I realized that I had actually conceived my DS on CD53 or so. This made dating my pregnancy....interesting. lol You never know...maybe you skipped a cycle or your hormones are off or something. So keep on BD'ing! Maybe you'll catch yet!

Keep on testing about once a week though. Not too often otherwise the costs of buying tests (even cheapies) will add up. But to keep tabs on things. I only found out I was pregnant because I was going to see my doctor about my overlong cycle and I wanted to take the negative test to prove I wasn't pregnant. Turns out I was. ha ha

Thanks you guys!

I called my doctor to schedule the soonest appointment today but they called me back AFTER booking it to say that they CAN'T book me until I come in and pay some random past balance of, like, $60!! I'm like, "WTH am I paying copay for?!" - ____ - Uuuuggghhh. So I have to go do that first before I can see my Dr on Monday. :(

And I'm having all sorts of fun symptoms! I'm on cd54 now and I've been having a TON of creamy and yellowy ewcm. My bbs are starting to get sore in certain parts? And I'm still very mildly crampy on occasion. I've been weepy at random times, too, and most definitely cranky. >:[
I just want to throw fits sometimes. Most of the time.
Well. A lot. >>

Yeah, the price of HPTs is redonkulous, but it will be worth it when I finally get a BFP. n __ n

OH HEY. For either of you/anybody that has been pg before:

Did any of you feel like your junk was kindaaa...swollen? :\
I just noticed this yesterday, but I feel like swollen down there. A little sore, too, like I've BD'd too much even though, until today, I hadn't BD'd in 8 days.

I don't remember. :dohh: I did get that towards the end of my pregnancy but maybe it's an early symptom for you. I generally read that heartburn is something you get in your 3rd tri but that was one of my first symptoms. You can get ewcm just before AF (I do everytime). Your other symptoms could go either way. I've now been pregnant twice and I still confuse PMS with preggo symptoms. :wacko: Which is weird because both times I was pregnant I just knew that I was...and those 2 times were the only times I was that confident.

Maybe try testing again in a few days if aF doesn't arrive. Good luck and let us know what happens.

I've been getting heartburn super bad this cycle. But occasionally it stops.
I just forget to write down some of the symptoms I'm having. x___x

Heartburn has been awful, I'm super tired most of the time, and I'm forgetting practically everything. And I get super weepy super fast.
I was laying in bed last night with DF, laughing and goofing off and all of a sudden, my hand brushed my lap scar and I bust into tears. x__x

Yeah, I have a dr appointment Monday. Or, I will if I go pay my balance tomorrow.

I'm officially 2 weeks late. Cycle day 55. -___-

I hope so, too!
But right now, I feel like maybe something bad is going on.

A couple hours ago, I started feeling really bloated. It quickly got worse. I was so uncomfortable, I couldn't even have my jeans buttoned or zipped up, my stomach was so irritated.

On the car ride home about an hour ago, I started to get these really irritating cramps like gas pains almost? The pain is in the general area of where my ovaries should be. T __ T I think it hurts especially since I'm worried about it.

I feel fairly alright thinking it's not another ectopic pregnancy since the pain isn't on one specific side. It's just in the area around BOTH ovaries. @___@
It was kinda painful to get up and walk, too. :( I don't know what's going on. I almost want to break down and have DF take me to the ER, but the pain isn't TERRIBLE. Just painful and a little unsettling since I had my ectopic in December. :(

So I'm pretty sure the pain I felt the other night was just gas pains. :p
DF thinks I'm having some constipation. Sorry. xD

Today my only complaint is being cranky, exhausted and HAVING THE WORST HICCUPS EVER. THEY WON'T GO AWAY. UGH.

Cycle Day 56 today. Blah.

I hope you get your BFP soon! :D

I got to CD57 and started.

That sucks! I've made it to day 57 today and still nothing, so I'm not starting yet.

I hope I get that BFP soon, too! Hopefully on Monday, after my dr appointment.

Today, my boobs (mainly just my nips/areolas) are KILLING ME. They hurt so freaking much, I'm afraid of things touching them. DF got a little frisky this morning and ARGH. It was more painful than pleasureful. ><

FingersCrossed. >< <3

So I'm pretty sure the pain I felt the other night was just gas pains. :p
DF thinks I'm having some constipation. Sorry. xD

Today my only complaint is being cranky, exhausted and HAVING THE WORST HICCUPS EVER. THEY WON'T GO AWAY. UGH.

Cycle Day 56 today. Blah.

That would make sense. I have IBS and often my gas pains feel very similar to what you had described.

I hope you get some answers at your doctors appointment to tomorrow.

:hugs:

Eeeee, IBS sounds the WORST. :(
I thought I might have had it at one point, but I never followed up with it. How does your IBS affect you?

I hope so, too! Thanks!

So, for anyone that's keeping up:

Had my appointment today with obgyn. Urine test is still negative, but they drew bloods after doing my pap (I had abnormal results in January, so I have to go back every few months until it comes back normal).

Weird: After my doctor had told me bye and whatnot, I was getting my blood drawn by the nurse. Suddenly, the doctor popped back in and was like, "Oh hey, it turns out you have a bladder infection. Here's a prescription for macrobid (nitrofurantoin), take it twice daily for a week."

I'm like, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...???? I don't even feel anything..." I mean, I got UTI's a lot when I was little, and I remembered they hurt and burn. I don't have any pain with this, though. o_O

Maybe it's only a mild infection and will clear up soon? And they discovered this as you were getting blood drawn? I thought a blood test was how they determined an infection?

I'm sorry your saga is still continuing. Hopefully, the blood work will show something.

IBS is pretty bad to deal with. Right now I'm up in the middle of the night feeling like crap (no pun intended). I've had it my whole life but it's gotten worse since having DS. I had read that pregnancy can change how IBS affects you and unfortunately mine didn't get better. I used to have mild symptoms and the worst would be getting diarrhea from time to time. Sometimes I got cramps but they were brief and very rare. Now I get cramps and constipation a lot and still get the diarrhea. Also, my trigger foods have changed so now I have no clue what causes it. It really stinks. But I'm a stay at home mom now so if I have a bad day where I can't function as well it doesn't really affect anything. I have the freedom to take it relatively easy. And Pepto Bismal is my best friend.

I'm sorry. I've had UTIs a lot and had no idea until having a check up. Has AF still not showed up?

hey did AF show yet? I was getting impatient at waiting 35 days so you must be going crazy! I hope you get your bfp or AF shows if you haven't already, it's the not knowing limbo that sucks! I am having the boob problem at the moment' it started last night- they got so sore behind the nipples, thought it was bad then but woke up this morning & they're even worse, scared for anything to touch them! Xxx

Starry- I'm sorry to hear about the IBS. >< That sucks! :( And as for the infection: the bladder infection showed up in my urinalysis. They use this dipstick thing which reacts to red blood cells (blood in your urine), white blood cells (indicates infection) or protein. Which is bad, too.

Caitlin- No AF. Blood test was negative, and I haven't heard anything about my pap. :( I was told AT the appointment to schedule myself in for four months from now. But they called me back the next day and said I have to come back in 3 weeks, on the 25th. I don't know what's going on. :(

Joo- Yeah, mine are sore behind the nipples, too! DF keeps flicking me in the boobs whenever we're fighting and I'm like, "OMFG, STOP IT." And yeah, I'm on day 66 now, still no AF. I get cramps every now and then, but not bad ones, and sometimes I feel like AF is here, so I run to the restroom and there's NOTHING. Sooooooooooooooooooo confuuuuuuuuuuused.

Aw, that sucks you're still in limbo. Were your hormones checked? If you're not pregnant and there is no AF sounds like something is askew. Continue to be persistent with your doctor. "the squeaky wheel gets the grease". Hang in there! Hope things get straightened soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->