Cd50?!

I'm sorry. I hope they figure out what's going on soon so you can finally be at ease. Good luck lady!

Soooo, it's cd 68 and today, I'm cramping. Not very painful, just dull and achey and annoying. x __ x

I started spotting today. Like, there was a loooot of watery pink/dusty pink on the tp when I wiped about 2 hours ago. I just checked tp again and now the blood is...kinda...orange.
WTF?

I'm so confused. -_____-

Yeah, they upped my thyroid meds again, since it seems my levels are still kinda low.
Huuurrrggghhh.

I'm guessing this is AF getting me.
Even though I don't understand why the blood (no clots or anything, just watery, sorry TMI) is ORANGE.

Ah, I'm sorry. I was hoping this was it for you. I've had some wierd periods like that after my miscarriage in 2010. Maybe after this your body will normalize and you get your bfp.

So sorry to hear that!!! Hopefully next month will be your month!!

I'm thinking this may not be a period but a miscarriage...
Even though my hpts and blood test all said negative, I was pretty sure I was pg. My period had NEVER been that late (68 day cycle?!) and there were all sorts of symptoms.

TMI warning, I just need to say this, 'cause I'm so confused...

My periods have always been a little clotty. But this one is AWFUL.
For the first day and a half, I had regular dark blood clots, but there were clots of something pale mixed in. Like, there was clear definition and contrast between the two types of clots. x__x It eventually stopped though, but I'm still having major clotting.

I'm on cd4 now, which is normally when my period would be nearly non-existent. But I'm still bleeding a bit, and just passed a clot that looked like a small liver. It was like the top half of my thumb, and I have massive hands. Like, my ring size is 13.5, just to give you an idea of how big my hands are. x__x

And what's weirder, aside from the insane clots I'm passing is not only are the cramps aggravating beyond belief, even taking maximum strength midol, I'm still in pain. It hurts all the way into my hips, too.

And the blood isn't dark like normal. It's bright and kinda orange/coral-colored. :(

I don't know what to do.
My doctor isn't available til tomorrow, so I'm just chilling out til then. I'm not in excruciating pain. Just pain that won't go away. I get so weak and tired, I don't want to do ANYTHING. Uuuuggghhh.

Oh no. Sounds like that is what it could be. If you tested after the baby already died it might explain the negative tests. Take care of yourself, hun, and if the bleeding gets really heavy (soaking through a pad in a couple of minutes) then get to the emergency just to make sure you're OK. :hugs:

I'm on CD 51 myself right now. I have had several BFNs including one blood test. I won't be convinced til I see AF. Nothing else medically wrong with me. All we can do is wait. Good luck!!

Oh my goodness hun that sounds horrible, no wonder you're confused! Please go and get checked out of this bleeding gets any worse. Like starry night said, it could be that baby had already gone and that's why tests said negative. You know your own body x I hope you feel better soon xxxx

Thanks everybody.

The bleeding didn't really get any worse. I was passing Godawful clots for a while though, but the blood stopped yesterday. So, I'm officially done. I have an appt with the ob-gyn on 6/25, so we'll see what's up then.

I'm kinda stuck between wondering if it was a miscarriage or possibly endometriosis. I've read that people with endo tend to have awful, clotty periods, too, so I'll have my doc check out everything that day.

Meh. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->