CD52 Neg HPT

XXAimee XX

Reaction score
Hi,
Im new to this site and so glad i'm not on my own.
I had a D&C on November 5th and bled until the 14th November. Then i had a late second period (CD49) on 18th December ending 22nd. Im now CD52 to date (9th February) no bleeding I have had numerous negative HPT. I saw my doctor last week and he thinks its stress but i don't think so. I have had sore breast for around two weeks and period pains throughout. Im so confused about whats going on. Doctor says for me to come back in 2 weeks. He did a scan (not a proper scan the midwives do) which showed i should have a period within a few days as my wall was thick but that was a week ago. He didnt do any bloods. Can anyone offer me help or advice?

Sorry, not much advice, just wanted to say I know how frustrating and upsetting it is when you have such long cycles :hugs: I had the same when TTC my 4th baby, Amy. I do think with me, it was stress though. Don't give up home though - I got pregnant 12 weeks after my last period :thumbup: was CD 96 or something like. There is a drug that can bring AF on, Provera I THINK its called (Someone else can probably tell you more)

Loads of Luck, and Love

Lora xxxxx

I've heard many instances of delayed AF after loss and yes, the doc can give you meds to get things back on track a little more (get her to show up). I have had long cycles from stress before but 52 days is a long time. If your cycles were substantially shorter than that before your loss, I would definitely talk to you doc and relay your concerns. If he/she isn't getting it, maybe you can see someone else.

Thanks Lucia,
I'll wait until next Monday before i go back, i left a little silly last time i went as i broke down in front of him. When i told him i was reading up on things, he told me not to go onto internet sites and read about it as it doesn't help. This is the first time i've spoken on any sites.
My doctor gave me the speech that we should make love and not try for babies which i found insulting as we have never done other wise.

Before my Miscarriage i averaged CD34 so im not normally his long.

I hate it when doctors say stuff like that!

1 - They are not in our shoes!
2 - Don't imply that you know anything about our intimate lives.
3 - It's hard to stay off the internet researching and there is nothing wrong with being your own medical advocate.

Don't worry about breaking down in front of him. I've done the same thing - on several doctors! (oops)

Hi,
Im new to this site and so glad i'm not on my own.
I had a D&C on November 5th and bled until the 14th November. Then i had a late second period (CD49) on 18th December ending 22nd. Im now CD52 to date (9th February) no bleeding I have had numerous negative HPT. I saw my doctor last week and he thinks its stress but i don't think so. I have had sore breast for around two weeks and period pains throughout. Im so confused about whats going on. Doctor says for me to come back in 2 weeks. He did a scan (not a proper scan the midwives do) which showed i should have a period within a few days as my wall was thick but that was a week ago. He didnt do any bloods. Can anyone offer me help or advice?

Hi Aimee

I wanted to just tell you i was almost three weeks late with my period, then i had a ultrasound scan and a transvaginal scan done on the 3rd of feb and would you believe i came on the next day.
My periods went back to normal after the misscarriage.
I had a misscarriage in Oct 2010 and had a scan then but didn't really take in any of the infomation that was being given to me, i just wanted them to leave me alone, so when we started trying again and i missed a period i thought i must be pregnant but no just my body and mind playing tricks.
But the lady who did my scan the other day was so nice and answered my questions in a very compassionate way that she really put my mind to rest about TTC again. I didn't think i was particular stressed but i guess i was.

I started taking Evening Primrose oil to help with any hormonal imbalance.
Sorry if this isn't any help just wanted you to know i was thinking about you :flower:

It is a big help thanks for your post. Fingers crossed l come on before next Monday. Mother nature can be very unkind at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->