Cd54 no period no bfp feel prego

Querida87

TTC my #3 his #1
Reaction score
THAT'S RIGHT FIFTY-FOUR DAYS SINCE STARTING MY LMP which was only 4 days light bleeding followed by two of light spotting. This morning I took a Walmart cheapie with SMU after a 3 hr hold and got a BFN that *MIGHT* have had a possible squinter. According to FF, af was due to arrive Tuesday. I have experienced light brown tinge to my cm since Monday. I am very gassy and constantly peeing. I can't sleep at night and am exhausted all day. I am nauseated to the point of it often interfering with my daily life. While I sometimes crave junk or chocolate, the thought of eating anything is very unappealing, even when I'm hungry! The weirdest part is that there is this strange heavy fullness that I feel right where my uterus must be.. IDK what to think or do. Due to issues with health insurance that are still being worked out, seeing a doctor right now is out of the question. Has anyone else ever experienced this?? What was your outcome??

My last cycle was over 90 days... So while long cycles might not be common, they aren't unheard of. If your stressed out, it could be delaying AF further, or if you have an imbalance they can cause all the same symptoms unfortunately. Do you know when you ovulated? If you ovulated late, the hcg might not have had a chance to build up yet....but, if you have all those symptoms I would assume it would show up in a test? Maybe you could pay to have bloods done ? (Not sure how much it costs out of pocket). I know for me, I would convince myself that I was having all kinds of symptoms when my period would be that far gone, but I was just experiencing hormone imbalances.

Hi i know the feeling of a late period i stopped counting after cd72 and still have yet to have a period. I did notice that the more you think about how long its been the more it stressed me out which im sure probably pushes it back even further. Just try to relax you could also try vitex or just wait it out. Also there is this stuff called rejuvaflow which is supposed to bring your period on quickly you can order it offline. It taste like an overload of almonds its actually quite gross but from what ive read it works. Im currently taking it but i have only been taking it about a week.

I am about 35 days late and found out that it's due to an ovarian cyst :/ bleh. Had tons of pregnancy symptoms too.

Thanks for the input ladies. I'm not really stressed, just a bit confused (and WAAAY more hopeful than I ought to be). I'm sure I'm probably going through a hormonal imbalance or something, but I'd love a BFP. I plan on noting my symptoms daily, as per usual, and taking a test every Friday or Sunday until something happens. On Monday I'll be dealing with checking in on my insurance issue and will call the dr to see if he'll see me for my usual co-pay while the issue is being sorted.. Less colored cm today, only showing up after a vigorous workout at the gym. (I don't do any weight training or anything that could affect a pregnancy, just elliptical, stair-stepper and leg toning stuff.)

I would caution you against symptom noting and checking the mind is a powerful thing and if you think your pregnant and start symptom watching you can mentally make them appear. I did it for the first 60 dayz I was convinced I was pregnant and thus had all the symptoms but once a blood test confirmed I wasn't they all disappeared

I would caution you against symptom noting and checking the mind is a powerful thing and if you think your pregnant and start symptom watching you can mentally make them appear. I did it for the first 60 dayz I was convinced I was pregnant and thus had all the symptoms but once a blood test confirmed I wasn't they all disappeared

I know what you mean, but I think I should explain, I was noting PMS symptoms, since I've only been off mirena since November after 6yr and needed to get to know my cycles all over again.

I still have no spotting/af/bfp.. But this heavy feeling in my uterus is so strange.. I can chalk the insomnia up to a messed up internal clock, and the exhaustion to the insomnia. The tender bb's bloat and moodiness could be pms. The frequent urination could be another uti. The increase in bb size and weight is harder to explain, and the gassiness as well. But the feeling something akin to if I had a paperweight in my uterus is strange for sure. I haven't felt that since my pregnancy with my 6yr old, though I didn't notice it as much as I am right now. I have been completely focused on eating healthier and going to the gym to tone my body and hopefully lose weight, and we have been ntnp without charting or talking about ttc. So I know this isn't all mental, as it has been in previous cycles, around when I first joined BnB..

My ovarian cyst feels exactly the same with the heavy uterus and bloating, and it is full of hormones making me feel very very pregnant.. it's a corpus luteum cyst so it is producing the same hormones that your body makes when trying to sustain a pregnancy. I'm nauseated from the progesterone and just started becoming dizzy as well. I have frequent urination from the cyst pushing on my bladder and I have been exhausted since it started..the only other time I felt like this was when I was pregnant with my son. I really do hope it's a bfp for you but I wanted to share my symptoms with you because I was lost for so long before I figured it out. I even got one bfp in the first week of it coming on.

Oh wow, I was never told that could happen with cysts. But mine were pre-existing in November and most of them have burst , the last time being about 3 months ago. They were caused by my b/c so I'm assuming no more have started growing, but I could be wrong. I'd just like to hurry up and know so I can either tone down my daily workouts, or add my ab routine back in.

Well I *thought* I was starting my period today when I woke up to some red blood, but had no more spotting of any color all day, just a little more brown discharge after exercising, so I'm saying the red was from using my speculum then bd-ing last night. CD57 now, and this nausea is horrible. But I think I'll give it a few more days before calling the doctor as I *could* still progress to AF this week..

Hi there,

Joining this thread as my last period was Feb 17! My last doctors appointment was inconclusive as she believes its possible I ovulated very late and am now pregnant so she told me to come back in a week or two for further tests. I know the struggle!!!

Hi there,

Joining this thread as my last period was Feb 17! My last doctors appointment was inconclusive as she believes its possible I ovulated very late and am now pregnant so she told me to come back in a week or two for further tests. I know the struggle!!!

Hi prada! You don't know how relieved it makes me to hear that you're going through something so similar! I was supposed to see my ob today, but was refused service after a problem popped up with my insurance bc I couldn't afford to self pay up front. So I don't get to do anything but sit in limbo land and wait until the insurance people actually do their jobs and fix whatever's wrong.. I feel very prego but haven't gotten a conclusive result. Also spotting again today, whatever that's about..

Hi there,

Hi prada! You don't know how relieved it makes me to hear that you're going through something so similar! I was supposed to see my ob today, but was refused service after a problem popped up with my insurance bc I couldn't afford to self pay up front. So I don't get to do anything but sit in limbo land and wait until the insurance people actually do their jobs and fix whatever's wrong.. I feel very prego but haven't gotten a conclusive result. Also spotting again today, whatever that's about..

Yes feeling like this and having no idea whats going on can make you feel really crazy - its great finding others in similar positions! A real relief. I know the feeling with medical costs being an issue - its a bit different here in Australia (I am assuming you're US?) but most doctors even when you have health insurance the fee is only reduced to about $80 per short appointment which is ridiculous! I wouldn't have been to a doctor yet either except that I found a great doctor that completely "bulk bills" - so there is absolutely zero fee. I'm not sure if you would have the same over there? Still, having been to a doctor I'm still very in limbo. I am thinking I might do a home pregnancy test tomorrow before going in for the blood tests next week.

PS. As for symptoms, my nipples are EXCRUCIATING!!! This actually only started literally the day of my first round of blood tests (around 2-3 weeks ago now) so I am wondering perhaps I ovulated very late and did in fact fall pregnant. I've also been having light cramps and strange sensations I've never felt before in my abdomen - it was on and off for about a week but the past few days its been almost constant, doesn't feel anything like AF but who knows! What kind of symptoms are you having?

Yes, I'm in the US and if my Medicaid was working, I'd be paying a max of a three or four dollar co-pay per visit and nothing for extra testing like bloods. I have bad nausea and feel like screaming if anything (or anyone) is pressing into my stomach for any amount of time. I have this heavy feeling in my uterine area of my pelvis. Sore bb's that no longer fit into a lot of my clothes have been around for a while as well. Since the rain came, I've been a lot more ache-y in general and now have lower back pain. Bloating is being particularly annoying and headaches are suddenly popping up daily, in spite of exercising. I have smell and taste aversions and cravings and I feel a bit warmer. I'm also really emotional lately, and don't even get me started on the gassiness and frequent urination!!

Yes, I'm in the US and if my Medicaid was working, I'd be paying a max of a three or four dollar co-pay per visit and nothing for extra testing like bloods. I have bad nausea and feel like screaming if anything (or anyone) is pressing into my stomach for any amount of time. I have this heavy feeling in my uterine area of my pelvis. Sore bb's that no longer fit into a lot of my clothes have been around for a while as well. Since the rain came, I've been a lot more ache-y in general and now have lower back pain. Bloating is being particularly annoying and headaches are suddenly popping up daily, in spite of exercising. I have smell and taste aversions and cravings and I feel a bit warmer. I'm also really emotional lately, and don't even get me started on the gassiness and frequent urination!!

Wow that is A LOT of symptoms! When did you last do a pregnancy test?

Last test was frer with fmu after a good 6hr hold about a week ago. I have one left, but am leaving for Walmart in a bit and will pick up a few cheapies. I may even take one tonight, although I'm not expecting to get lucky enough for a bfp.. Also I've had a new symptom over the last week or so. I feel a bit warmer and get less cold less often; I also frequently get a warm sensation in my pelvis. Have you ever wrapped up in blanket fresh from the dryer? It feels kinda like that, but internally, and just in my pelvis where y uterus should be..

Last test was frer with fmu after a good 6hr hold about a week ago. I have one left, but am leaving for Walmart in a bit and will pick up a few cheapies. I may even take one tonight, although I'm not expecting to get lucky enough for a bfp.. Also I've had a new symptom over the last week or so. I feel a bit warmer and get less cold less often; I also frequently get a warm sensation in my pelvis. Have you ever wrapped up in blanket fresh from the dryer? It feels kinda like that, but internally, and just in my pelvis where y uterus should be..

Hows it all going? Any updates? It's now been 71 days since my last period and boy do I feel it! Sooooo very hormonal and emotional, it really is awful. I am doing a home preg test today or tomorrow then blood test Thursday. I hope you are doing well!

I got a faint positive on Sunday, which was CD63 for me. Here's a pic of that test. Don't give up hope! I have to admit, I'm kind of terrified to take another test and get a bfn instead of a darker line..

Attachments

• untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 21
Hello im new to the thread and i know its from last year but may i ask did you get your BFP??xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->