CD6...who wants to be my cycle buddy?

aharris8812

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

As the title of my thread says, I am on CD 6 and I would like cycle buddies.

I have 2 daughters from a previous marriage, they are ages 7 and 8. I am at a point in my life where I'm happy and ready to try for another baby.

I feel like when I conceived my daughters, my marriage was unhappy and I didn't get the chance to do everything I wanted to do and fully enjoy my pregnancies. I didn't get to breastfeed. Didn't get to cloth diaper. I was too busy being stressed out by my then husband. Don't get me wrong, my daughters have always been loved and cared for, they are my world. I just want the chance to do this again, the right way. Plus, they want a baby brother or sister. To conceive would be an answered prayer.

A little more about my situation... I am 28 and Dave is 40. I'm worried this wont happen. Maybe hes infertile at this point? Its so hard not knowing and trying only to have the witch show. We tried for a few months a while back and then took about 6 months off from trying. This is my 2nd cycle trying this time around.

So.. Who's with me? Tell me about you and where you are on this journey. Lets overanalyze and impatiently wait together.

Hi :)

I am on CD5 so just behind you. Also ttc #3. Got 2 DS's ages 5.5 and almost 3. I am 33 and DH is 37. This baby will be our last and will totally complete our family. DH is a superstar superhero dad to the boys.

Got my BFP after 4th cycle at the beginning of June but turned out to be a blighted ovum so miscarried at 6 weeks in July. That was 5 weeks ago so this has been my first AF since the MC.

My doc has been sending me for bloods every week to check my estrogen which indicated that I had an anovulatory cycle directly after the MC. Sooooo .... the arrival of AF on Monday was a way to wipe the slate clean and begin again.

Am going for a follicle scan next week Friday as I should O a few days after that. At least I will have the doctor's orders on exactly when to BD ...

Here's to keeping each other company on this journey (insert exclamation mark here -it doesn't work on my keyboard grrrr)

Hey! Good to hear from someone! How is this cycle going for you so far?

CD12 for me today. Doc did follicle scan and bloods and said I should O this weekend/Monday so now we wait ... repeat bloods on Monday to confirm if I have O'd this cycle.

How you??

I think I might have ovulated early, on Wednesday, tonight(Saturday night) I'm having cramps, like aunt flow cramps, back pain, my abdomen feels "twitchy"...hard to describe.. I don't know what is going on with my body. It's too early for any symptoms.. I feel like crap.

I hate all the cramps and pains - it's likely just all the hormones in your body that are on high alert with a potentially fertilised egg making its journey to hopefully implant that is causing a whole range of twinges and pains -also when ttc we are all hyper-aware of every niggle. But trust that your body is doing what it should :)

AFM: feeling loads of O pains and have BD'd Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and will again tonight (Sun). Blood test tomorrow (Mon) to confirm if I O'd or if it was an anovulatory cycle.

Keep me updated!

Yay! He says it looks like I O'd yesterday so as of today I am officially in the tww. So relieved that it seems to be good news.

How things with you?

Oh yay! Thats great!

I'm okay, verrrry tired. Just took like a 6 hour nap. After only being awake for about 2 hours, after a full night of sleep. I feel so lazy. Lol

How many DPO do you think you are?

I know one is not pregnant until you implant (so like around 9DPO) but I am sure with all the cell dividing and hormone reactions happening while a fertilised egg is traveling to your uterus, there must be some kind of affect on our body. If we get symptoms during ovulation we must get symptoms during the zygote phase!

Also, emotionally it is so draining so that could also contribute to the exhaustion.

Hope you are doing OK. The tww is not a joke

I believe I'm 6 dpo. I've been having cramps pretty much since ovulation so that has me kinda worried. Other than that and being extremely tired I have no other symptoms. I know it's really too early for any real symptoms.

How are you today?

Hi!!

I am 7DPO today so a few days behind you! Have also had cramping since ovulation. Which happens when I am preg and then also when I am not! Also have more watery CM than normal but perhaps I just never look for it normally?? I don't know! Hoping to feel some nice strong cramps in a few days signaling implantation. That happened 2 cycles ago when I got preg but had a blighted ovum.

How the symptoms going??

I don't know. The last two nights I've been having strange dreams. Still some cramping here and there. The bloating is pretty much gone. My breasts are a little tender but not bad. No nausea. Oh, been having baaad migraines, today was the first time in a few days that I didn't wake up with one. I'm getting closer to testing. Going to try to hold out til Wednesday. I took a 88 cent cheap test and think I got a vvvvvfl, but I'm not trusting it. Could be an evap and my eyes just aren't good enough to tell if the line had any color to it. I tried to get a pic but it just wouldn't show up on camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->