CD60 and going crazy

Julz27

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I apologise in advance for the rant, but I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today. My story - on CD 16, instead of ovulating I had an abnormal bleed which my doctor thinks came from my cervix which is inflamed. My doctor doesn't know why - blood tests and swabs came back negative, but still waiting on my smear (6 weeks and counting!). Still no sign of ovulation or AF, just a few days of bloody CM and one day of spotting. I'm so frustrated that I've not even been able to try and get pregnant for 2 months! I've only been TTC for 8 months so I know its still early days, but I'm not even in with a chance :( Going to speak to my doctor again on monday and see if I can convince her to run more tests. Has anyone got any suggestions or ideas what tests I should push for? thanks for reading!

I have long cycles like that a lot. My midwife did a full blood panel on me, and the only thing that came back was a slightly elevated testosterone, but nothing that should affect my ovulation. It really came down to me weight, and she thinks that what's causing my long cycles. So I don't know if that will help you or not. As it turns out, I'm thinking she was right.. I lost around 20lbs and did get pregnant (it still would have been a long cycle, but a bit shorter than usual). It ended in MC so I'm here again.

When I went a very long time without my cycle, my midwife gave me provera to start it up again. It worked great and I haven't had any issues from it. Maybe you could ask for that hoping that forcing you to have your cycle will get you back on track?

Thanks for the reply. This long cycle is totally unusual for me. I'm normally between 26 and 34 days. I've never gone longer than that. I'm on the chunky side of normal, but I'm not overweight. It can't hurt to lose a bit though.

I'm going to ask for provera I think. I have a feeling my doctor might not be too keen to prescribe it though. She's not been the most helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->