CD7 a buddy is needed

faith2015

Reaction score
I am so antsy, CD7, I'm TTC#2, our daughter has just turned 5. This will be his first. I am on my 2nd round of clomid. Been trying tons of new things! Anyone CD7 that can rant with me until we get the :bfp:

I'm on cd 8 😁 ttc #3 I've 2 boys ages 3 & 5 I'm also a good ranter #justsaying haha! 😁 we were hoping to start ttc around may but now we're just ntnp see how it goes I'm just of my breakthrough/withdrawel bleed stopped the pill last week after 9 pills been on and off it so I think I'm a little messed up atm xxx

Yaya finally someone to chat with lol. Were you on BC? Is tbat what you were referencing for the pill?

Yea I had my implannon implant took out last June and have been on and off bcp from I'm never good with is but I can't be that bad I'm not preg yet lol but the last mo th or 2 I have been on and off it like forgetting it every other day then my bf said to just come off it and we'll ntnp 😁 so been off it 2 weeks nearly .. can't wait to start charting my cycles and get back to normal :) xxxx

Yea I had my implannon implant took out last June and have been on and off bcp from I'm never good with is but I can't be that bad I'm not preg yet lol but the last mo th or 2 I have been on and off it like forgetting it every other day then my bf said to just come off it and we'll ntnp 😁 so been off it 2 weeks nearly .. can't wait to start charting my cycles and get back to normal :) xxxx

I don't chart. I feel like I would forget some days. Plus it really would matter because I never ovulate wahhhhh :baby: I'm such a baby!

This is our 6ish month trying :growlmad: , its getting very annoying to me!!!

But I feel like this month is going to be positive for us. I don't know what it is, but I just have a great feeling. I have been OPK testing and the line keeps getting darker and darker, so maybe just maybe this clomid is going to work this month for me. We have been :sex: every day heheh TMI!!!!

Awww it's good your feeling positive 😁 hopefully this will be your month hunny .. were just going with the flow and we'll see how it goes it'll happen when it happens I guess I've a 2 Week holiday on 24th sept I'm off to turkey with my oldest (5) so I'm hoping to hold out for a little while as wouldn't want to be due anytime around them as my sister has just found out she is preg she's only 18 I feel like I'm copying her now but my oh has said he doesn't care lol x

hehe trips. I am going to San Diego in May and then a huge family outing in TN in november, and I am sitting here like hmmmmmm ill be due in november ahhhh lol

My brother-in-law GF is prego, soooo jelly!!!!!!

Haha that was one thing that concerned me I don't wanna be due like nearly as soon as I come back I'd really like a 2016 baby any month lol I just wanna have a last holiday first lol .. I know the feeling I just don't want people thinking I got preg becuase my sister is lol even tho she's telling me to have another x

I wouldn't know how that feels I'm the only child and i hated it since forever!!

How is your cycle going any signs of ovulation I had s slight strong negative today so fingers crossed xxx

How is your cycle going any signs of ovulation I had s slight strong negative today so fingers crossed xxx

Yes i o'd. 2dpo today. Preformance issues i don't think it's my month unless spermies can be alive for 4 days, im very doubtful!!

I am experiencing a very large lump in my throat, cramps, and sore breast. Did i mention a raging bitch hahahah

Dh leaves today at 2 for a week.

Gosh im so aggravated! !!!! Oh lordy! !!

Ohhhh hell .... that's a good sign but sperm can live for upto 7 days in good swimming conditions so keep the faith lol :happydance: I think I got a strong negative opk I'm on cd15 so ovulation is coming up sore boobs and raging bitch are all good hahaha he's prob glad to be away for a week with all ur hormones ur in the tww exciting fingers and toes crossed 😃 xxx

Hey ladies, can I muscle in? Im on CD14 and got strong pos OPK yesterday, so i'm counting tomorrow as 1dpo. I'll be testing around the 28th with af due on 2nd. Would love a couple.buddies for that awful TWW! xx

Ohhhh hell .... that's a good sign but sperm can live for upto 7 days in good swimming conditions so keep the faith lol :happydance: I think I got a strong negative opk I'm on cd15 so ovulation is coming up sore boobs and raging bitch are all good hahaha he's prob glad to be away for a week with all ur hormones ur in the tww exciting fingers and toes crossed 😃 xxx

Ekkk so excited! ! When are you testing?

Hey ladies, can I muscle in? Im on CD14 and got strong pos OPK yesterday, so i'm counting tomorrow as 1dpo. I'll be testing around the 28th with af due on 2nd. Would love a couple.buddies for that awful TWW! xx

Of course you can. AF is due feb 27th so im testing sat. Feb. 21st i will be 8dpo (only testing because its our anniversary) but i am a poas crazy so ill more than likely test until the witch shows her face

Haha girls :) oh faith that is pretty soon how exciting !!!!! Hi lozzie of course the more the merrier I too will prob test end of Feb 😁 altho my cycles are normally 28 - 33 so I've no idea and this is the 1st proper month off the pill so I'm suprised I'm ovulating really xx

Ooo snap. this is my 2nd month off the pill, not sure if I o'd last cycle so thats why I bought OPKs to check. I will probably cave and test early too, I have no willpower :haha: poas addict! xx

Hi Ladies, Hope i can join you guys... I'm on day CD 17, i think i'm OV now. I'm due for AF on 3/2/15. I got sore BBs and a little cramping. I had a chemical last month and i'm hoping this month we can get a BFP!

Hi Ladies, Hope i can join you guys... I'm on day CD 17, i think i'm OV now. I'm due for AF on 3/2/15. I got sore BBs and a little cramping. I had a chemical last month and i'm hoping this month we can get a BFP!

:happydance: welcome to the TTW!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"