cd7 thought i shook the tears....

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Its just so hard!!!!!!! I feel like since my sister got pregnant my whole family has forgotten I existed....and even worse I feel so empty...and I am theres no baby in my belly..I have cried everyday since CD1...I'm so tired of feeling so hurt and defeated! I want a baby so bad.not for all the wrong reasons either..this Christmas is terrible....I just want it to speed up and get over with.I don't know how to stop bfn and af from tearing me apart

i am cd7 today too...im ttc after a mc in october and i have 2 work colleagues who are pregnant and my best friend has just had a baby, so i know the empty feeling u mean.

I have a 2 year old too i can focus on but I want another sooo badly.

You are not alone. Fx'd for us both this month :)

x

I'm ttc #2 and have had 2 miscarriages since August.
I'm just glad I can throw myself into christmas and making it awesome for my little one.

Thanks ladies! ..... Today to the date marks 11 months....I'm so so sad.

8 months here!
At least we have our precious little ones to keep us busy and take our mind off it though hey? Some people don't even have that.

:hugs: ttc really sucks sometimes, hope you're ok. Try to think positive and focus on enjoying xmas with your ds, its a good time of year for distractions from all the waiting at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->