Cd8 opk pls look ...updated with cd13 opk??? YAY GOT MY SMILEY FACE 2NITE (CD13)

camerashy

Reaction score
YAY GOT MY :) ON THE CB OPK TONIGHT AT 7.30 (CD13) .....AT LONG LAST LOL, NOW TIME TO GET BEDDING :) :sex::sex::sex::sex:

hi ladies i took this opk today (cd8) at 2......and then looked at it again 2 hrs later and look........(2nd pic)

i looked up on ov. calender on the net and it says with a average 26 day cycle i should ov. around cd12........i really think im gonna ov in the next couple of days thou now from the looks of this opk......

opinions greatly appreciated

thanks girls :thumbup:

girls did another cb:) and got a neg but looks like will turn positive in a day/2(its the blue dye pic) and the ov strip cd13.....was taken with same urine sample........think i will be happy when i see the :) on the cb opk....but what do u think of the strip one? ive been getting more ewcm today as well so fingers crossed :)

Attachments

• DSC00619.jpg
    DSC00619.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00622.jpg
    DSC00622.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00678.jpg
    DSC00678.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00680.jpg
    DSC00680.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
:sex: just what i was thinking........dh out at the mo....have just texted him to be ready for me tonight lol.........

Usually I didn't think that OPKs were good after so long, like 10 mins at the max i thought. (Try it again tomorrow and make sure you read the instructions). Either way though, I'm with these gals -- GettittOnn!!!! :happydance: :sex:

hi girls......marlarky think u were right about the time limit on the opk.......did another today itis lighter than the control line.....but nearly positive.....so went and bought some cb :) ones......just to confirm if id caught my lh surge and it was neg .....which is good! as im not due to ovulate for another few days anyhow.......will give us a chance to get some :sex: done in the mean time lol .......will keep u posted when i get my :) getting a few odd twinges today so hopefully will get a +opk in the next couple of days :thumbup:

thanks for your replys

girls my opk's have not gotten any darker than cd8????? cd8 seems to have been the darkerst so far ......im due to ovulate cd13.......so should get a :) 2morrow...i hope .....
i only bought the cb :) ones on cd9 ........really hope that wasnt my surge.....we only bed on cd6, cd9, cd 10.......will keep u posted when/if i get a :)

ooops meant to say ive been getting ewcm last nite and today

not sure about the first one?
but in the second pic, i would def. say that's a positive.
and yes it is much easier with someone else!

im on cd 11 and just getting faint lines so think surge is building up .. i usaly ov bout the 15 th day.. good luck hun

i got faint lines till today and now i got really dark lines today so i rekon ur get dark lines tomoz hunny . i usally v about 15th day so bit early this time.. hope thats good sign lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->