• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Celeb BB 2013

Ooh glad I found this thread. Loving this year cbb. Never thought I'd say t but I love Courtney, she seems really genuine. Carol, Vicky and Sophie are quite annoying me with their bitterness and bithcyness. Quite disappointed with Louie at times when he's being really catty. Lauren is a legend, made me laugh when she did vicky's hair and said now you can see I can do hair wtf lol

Xx

Courtney, Abz, Bruce, Dustin and Mario are my favourites atm.

I'm in two minds about Charlotte, she's so funny but at the same time a bit much! I looooove her accent! :cloud9:

I really dislike Sophie!!

I love charlotte but then again I love gs.. id love her 2 win.. shes genuine and just herself!

I liked carol but hate her now! Charlotte helped her when she was drunk but when charlottes drunk she slags her off!

Carol is a BITCH!! OH says she looks like a testicle :haha:

Gone off Bruce abit since he had a go at Lauren - im not keen on Lauren but he was disrespectful and borderline agressive!

I wish Mario would crawl out of Sophies butt! That slap he did on Carol was a bit harsh too :O

Still love Courtney, her voice is so sweet. I wish she'd cover her nipples though :haha:

Loving carol. She is known to be bitchy before she went into the house lol. |Cant stand looking at lauren. Mario seems to be on the fence and staying out the way. Abs is like a little pussy lol. Loving coutney

Carol is vile as is Sophie and louie. I like courtney and charlotte so far. The rest are forgettable other than Lauren who is just plain weird lol

Sophie us starting to really grate on me now!!

Still loving abs :blush:

:rofl: at Mario and Charlotte during on Carol's face

I was actually crying at Louie's warm up dance routine :rofl:

I'm still in love with Courtney!! I thought she was a fame hungry whore before this but she seems really sweet and genuine.

I can't quite decide if I like Lauren or not. To be honest I'm just worried about how this will affect her. She can't take criticism well at all and seems desperate to be liked, so what happens if she leaves and is disliked? I think she'll have some sort of breakdown, she's clearly vulnerable.

I've never seen GS but I live Charlotte too!

I'm still in love with Courtney!! I thought she was a fame hungry whore before this but she seems really sweet and genuine.

I can't quite decide if I like Lauren or not. To be honest I'm just worried about how this will affect her. She can't take criticism well at all and seems desperate to be liked, so what happens if she leaves and is disliked? I think she'll have some sort of breakdown, she's clearly vulnerable.

I've never seen GS but I live Charlotte too!

The thing is with Lauren is if someone doesnt like her or doesnt like something she does she thinks its cus shes transgender

Yeah I know. I think that's maybe how she copes with the fact she's a bit odd? She can't comprehend that people wouldn't like her for being eccentric so she blames them for being discriminatory. Personally I have no issue with transgender and I don't think the public do (or Nadia wouldnt have won years ago) but if Lauren isn't liked when she leaves I can imagine the drama she'll create! She's very emotionally immature.

I just want to punch sophie she is such a boring ****

I'm really starting to love Courtney! I thought her reaction to Doug yesterday seemed so genuine.

Regarding Lauren, I think CBB have been incredibly irresponsible putting her in. I think it's dangerous when someone goes in seeking acceptance. I do think she's only one comment away from having a break down and I think it's un fair to put the others in that situation.

And Abz, if he doesn't talk, I just want to drag into a cave somewhere. Teenage me is wanting to be constantly watching the live feed of him.

Regarding Lauren, I think CBB have been incredibly irresponsible putting her in. I think it's dangerous when someone goes in seeking acceptance. I do think she's only one comment away from having a break down and I think it's un fair to put the others in that situation.

I agree with this, how can the other housemates enjoy their time in the house when they're constantly walking on eggshells :nope:

Just found this thread :happydance:

I love Charlotte and Courtney :thumbup:
Used to hate Mario from TOWIE but I quite like him in the house.
Used to like Carol but HATE her in the house - she just neeeeds to grow up!

Really don't like Lauren at all, she acts like a child and makes everybody feel uncomfortable :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->