• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Celeb BB 2013

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
I love it already!!

Louie spence and Abs are my faves :thumbup:

Abs was my childhood crush :blush:

I hate BB but thought I would watch the highlights tonight and OMG Courtney is driving me insane :lol: She is just too high pitched.

Her voice pitch is terrible! When she was screaming about her teddy, I couldn't even understand what she was saying :shrug:

I had to turn the tv down at that point lol. I kind of want to like her though but she's not making it easy :haha: I love Louie, he's so funny. I haven't seen enough to get an opinion on anyone else yet.

I'm not keen on Charlotte ATM, but too loud and brash for me:wacko:

Watched it, love louie too!

Dustin Diamond is lovely...so far he is my favourite! x

I'm missing it coz dragons den is running over, damn OH!!

Cant stand Lauren. Loving Dustin. Loved him in saved by the bell

I'm warming to Courtney now. Think I was too harsh the first night with all that squeaking

I'm so glad this threads here!! I'm loving it this year, got right into it. I LOVE Courtney. I had a pre conceived idea of her and I was wrong. I love Louie, Abz and Charlotte too! Charlotte is just behaving how she has done for so long, it's what made her 'famous'.

I'm not liking Vicky though, think she's showing her bitter side. Really bitchy and nasty. You got nominated, deal with it!! I get people being hurt but going on and on and hating said person is pathetic.

I love lauren! her and courtney's friendship is cute especially when Lauren said she has no friends outside. love them all except Sophie I think x

Ahhh I love Charlotte, she's my fave from Geordie Shore. I've never liked BB before but I may have to start watching it now :thumbup:

Oh I only just spotted this thread. I love CBB, need to catch up on last nights one, right now.

I actually really like Charlotte but then GS is my guilty pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->