Celeb Big Brother 2010

Wow what a disappointment!!!
A load of Z-listers. (apart from Vinnie Jones who I love)

It will probably still turn out to be good viewing, but I really thought they would have put some big names in for the last one.
But then again what self respecting A-lister is gonna do it?!

I HATE Alex Reid and can't believe he got in. Why are they gonna make this creep even more famous? Grrrrrr

And who the hell is.....Ivana, Elana? Can't even remember her name! The one who was shagging Ronnie Wood. Boring.

Get Davina in there. Did you see her dancing on BBBM last night?! Brilliant.

Wow what a disappointment!!!
A load of Z-listers. (apart from Vinnie Jones who I love)

It will probably still turn out to be good viewing, but I really thought they would have put some big names in for the last one.

:saywhat: I thought the line up was awesome!! :rofl:

I agree with you about Katya (or whatever her name is who shagged an OAP) & Alex 'waste of space' Reid :grr: but I think its gonna be really interesting with the mix of people they've picked this time :happydance:

Cant wait to watch it tonight! :happydance: xx

I think theyre all a bunch of wasters apart from Stephanie Beecham and Vinnie Jones

Though i must say i am very suprised Vinnie Jones had lowered his standards to go on there, he's far too good for it IMO :shrug:

Sisqo is as gay as they come ... it couldnt be any more obvious :lol:

Im intrugied to know where that bruise came from on Dane Bowers heads though, he's known for being partial to a punch up, ive see that with my own eyes :lol:

Ah i thought the same as most people they dont really have any decent people in this year apart from vinnie jones tbh.. Im not suprised if Katie Price ends up coming into at one point with Alex Reid in it though :lol:

i love stephen baldwin, i watched him on the US apprentice!

no idea who a couple of them are though?

I don't know many of them either - Alex, Dane, Vinnie, Sisqo, Stephanie & of course, Nicola are the only ones I know of I think x

is that heidi woman in there on drugs or something, she looks and acts a right mess....i cant believe she dropped the A bomb!? when someone asked her if she has kids i cant believe it...im starting to hate this programme already and its only hours in! x

is that heidi woman in there on drugs or something, she looks and acts a right mess....i cant believe she dropped the A bomb!? when someone asked her if she has kids i cant believe it...im starting to hate this programme already and its only hours in! x

Abomb??? what have a missed :wacko:

she was asked if she had/ or something like kids and her words were 'oh.no, thank god for abortions' pfft!! i hope shes the first one out xx

That thong tho tho tho thong!!!

Woooo!!

i cant wait to see the convo Dane and Alex have about Katie Price!

I only watched the opening off big brother this year i dunno why
its just not appealing to me this year and its the last big brother isnt it? :(

or will they be doing a normal big brother for none celebs?

xx

god could they be anymore more boring!

alex reid knocks the door with his shoulder lol TWAT!!
and im not going to sit by and watch barney gumble preach about god day in day out

yeah i appreciate peoples beliefs but he preaches alot doesn't he, god is mentioned in every line he speaks lol!
Yeah i cant get into it although i watched it just now and was pretty funny with jonas and sov getting punished lol !!! x

i no id swap places with Sov to be locked in a room with jonas :blush: :winkwink:

lol did u hear when he was talkin about if his family were on a bus and his daughter was held at gun point while having to say god doesnt exsist, he said say god absolutely exsists and ill see u in heaven lol so god over your daughters life, i know for a fact if i had religion it would go out the window for the sake of my children

This year is OK. Only cause Vinne is in it!!! He rocks!
But I can not watch when Stephen is talking about his freaking bible and faith. I don't believe in all that but that's all they keep talking about, so I have no reason to watch. Ugh enough about god and faith. No offense to anyone who does! Peace!
:D

does anyone know if sov is a lesbian? shes SO FIT! i think she is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"