Celeb Big Brother 2010

She's never openly discussed her sexuality but has been known to go either way ;)

I am officially addicted to CBB! :dohh:

I watch it live in bed at night and everything, even when they are all asleep! :rofl:
I think they are all fab..Apart from Stephen and Heidi (I just don't get them at all) And I am a bit ashamed to admit this, but I have a massive thing for Dane! :cloud9: xx

Doesnt that Kat woman have a boyfriend? Whys she getting all close to Jonas grr, he's mine!!

Hey Girls bit late joining in on this, but yeah I love it. I think Vinnie rocks, I just love the way he has been putting Alex Reid in his place. Its Celebrity big brother and the fact that he is as a result of his on/off girlfriend is shocking, thats just stealing a living really.

I think Sisqo is cool, as is Dane, Stephanie and Nicola T is ok too, Stephen aside from the preaching is a nice guy, sovereign seems nice. Didn't see the bit where Heide said the A word, but did think she wasn't too bad, Jonas very nice guy. Really not into Kat or Alex and unsure on Ivana too (seems to be la la land)

I'm Laura and I'm addicted to Celebrity Big Brother 2010.

OMG THEY KISSED THEY KISSED THEY KISSED!! xxxx

hahah i love ittt! I wish it was on for longer than 3 weeks or whatever it is.
help me i have a serious crush on sov!

What's this rumour about everyone hating Kat? Saw a newspaper headline about it.

to missmurder...

Yeah im pretty sure Sov is a lesbian hun xx

I only caught half of yesterday's show and it's not on catch up. What really happened with Danielle and Stephen? Did he say it? Did she say it? Who's lying? Big Bro or Stephen? Or do we not know?

I only caught half of yesterday's show and it's not on catch up. What really happened with Danielle and Stephen? Did he say it? Did she say it? Who's lying? Big Bro or Stephen? Or do we not know?

Do you mean Nicola lol? He's lying, she's in the right. He broke the rules and she didnt x

yeah he lied i just dont like the guy he seems weird and up him self abit.

I want Hidi (sp?) and that Kat chick to go out of whos up. I think after everything with jonas and kat he might be him self more once shes gone

Yeah I defo want Kat to go too. Tonights episode should be good, was watching the live feed yesterday afternoon when they were doing a task.. looked pretty funny

OMG I always call her Danielle! Just seen it uploaded on catchup and you're right, he is lying, nutter!

Rofl...That Stephen is a weird one isnt he!!
Creeps me out...He had convinced himself that he was in the right!

I LOVE Vinnie Jones he cracks me up! Not too keen on his little bum licker Alex lol he's a bit funny but sooo up his own a**e :/

Apparently katie price is going to dump alex again when he is voted out. Yawn lol.

Apparently katie price is going to dump alex again when he is voted out. Yawn lol.

Im with you there... :sleep: their whole relationship is sooooooooo boring :rofl:

he is totally Katies puppet and just does/thinks whatever she tells him to - then she dumps him when he does something off his own back :dohh:

Pathetic isnt it? :rofl: xx

I think katie is still doing what she has always done...dumped people in the limelight and made a big deal about it for publicity..

Back to Big Brother, I gave up watching it after a few days..couldn't handle stephens preaching.

Yeah Stephen is a right pain. Fair enough he's into his religion but there's no need to try and convert everyone else.

So glad Heidi and Kat went friday night!

yeh i agree its so annoying that he thinks everyone else is interested in his rubbish lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->