Celebrity bs?!

Wombat

Married mum of 2:)
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Just one question? Are all supermodel super fit mums are from different planets??

Anyone else thinks that all the talk about macrobiotic/low call/ no carbs/ only organic diet while pregnant plus excersising the same way as before pregnancy is a complete bs? And like the rest of us they stuff themselves up with white bread, cucumbers, crisps, any carbs, white bread AND cucumbers? And, did I mention potatoes? As in ordinary white ones?

I am surviving the last week on: 1. Boiled potatoes. 2. White bread. 3. Cucumbers. 4. Tomatoes. And herbal tea. And pretzels. That's pretty much it. And, if I don't get that inside myself ummm... Every two hours? I feel like I'm gonna die.
As for excercise. The only one I do is going up and down the stairs.

And I'm bloody greatful that my MS at least doesn't make me throw up every 20 minutes!

Just. How? How do they do it? And I am used to eating healthy and having almost 0 bad carbs. And before pregnancy did Bikram yoga. :dohh::dohh::dohh:

:dohh:

So I am one of those Lucky LUCKY pregnant women that was basically symptomless from the start. I had no MS and only slight slight food aversions (usually ground beef).

Now that I'm pregnant my diet has changed but not for the worse. I find myself craving or wanting the same things I ate before pregnancy. I do Have bad days where I find myself eating my carbs then veggies and vide versa.

I could see the really lucky symptom free Celebrities being able to stick with there organic and carb free mumbo jumbo and excersise. Unfortunately not every women reacts to pregnancy the same way lol.

There are some celebrities that fail hard at keeping up there diet like the rest of us I am sure.

Another BIG BIG difference between celebrities and us is we don't have personal chefs and assistants to make super healthy meals or stock our fridge with healthy food. I know if something was made for me ahead of time I'd eat it opposed to if I had to make it myself.

Everyone is different.

I exercised through my entire first pregnancy but I didn't eat super healthy, but not super unhealthy.

I had no appetite during the first trimester with my son then my appetite went back to normal for 2nd and 3rd trimesters. I never felt like I was hungrier. I also lost my taste for sweets.

I gained 16 lb with my son and I am 5'1 and 115 lb when not pregnant. People might've thought that I ate super healthy or something but I didn't. It was actually genetics. My mom gained 15 lb with all her pregnancies.

Although I have a weird feeling it will be more weight this time, but I wouldn't mind it.

Girls, thank you for your replies :D

A post was done mostly as a joke. As I also know women, who didn't even feel pregnant. I was kinda hoping it would be me this time around, as I didn't have symptoms for a while.

I normally eat super healthy (I don't even have white bread normally!). And I love my yoga.
But now, just getting out of the bed is painful and the only things which do keep me going are heavy carbs (otherwise, hello white porcelain friend). :D

2nd trimester should be better, and, hopefully I'll be able to resume my normal diet/fitness regime :D

Good luck on your pregnancies :) Big hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->