Center Parcs info

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
hi Ladies, well we are going to center parcs at the end of May (Longleat)

i wanted to know what its like there and if the swimming if free or not?

i really cant wait for a break away we havent been for a break away like this for like a year and it will do us great.

we are going with my sister and my OH cuz ( they like each other lol ) so be nice.

thanks xx

Yes swimming is free, you can go all day, every day if you like - the center parcs pools are great!
I've been to Longleat - I would defo take a trip to the Safari Park if I were you it's great.
We went to Center Parcs Whinfell in January and had a great time. Lots to do! My mum and dad did the Segways which they said is definitely worth doing. xx

Ive been to the longleat one, in December tho but it was fab. The swimming is free. That's where I spent most my time. We also hired out biked tho, takes ages to walk everywhere lol have fun :flow:

Haven't been to Longleat but have been to the one in cumbria twice. We love it! The pool is free. You can swim as often as you like. I would recommend a trip to Longleat too. It is a great safari Park and there is loads to do there. Well worth it.

Enjoy CP!

I've not been to the Longleat one, but have been to Whinfell and Sherwood. As others have said, the pools are free.

We absolutely love CP, and have been there at least once a year for the last 7 years :blush: I definitely recommend the Aqua Sana spa, they're just fantastic. Also, I recommend pre-booking any activities you want to do (you can do this online), as otherwise you might find that things are fully booked when you get there.

Enjoy yourselves, I'm sure you'll have a great time! :)

Went to Whinfell the end of last September with my DS and niece who are both 3 years old. It was brilliant and my OH wanted to book up for this year as soon as we got home!

We spent hours and hours in the swimming pool. We're going again this year :thumbup:

I loved longleat, the rapids are great, we spent most of our time there!

Hello me again! my hubby wants to know if the fridges have a freezer section?

not long till we go so excited! i'm wanting to do loads of out door activities what are the best ones to do?

sooooo EXCITED :D xxx

I think they have a small freezer compartment at the top of the fridge. It depends on the accommodation you have booked.

Longleat is brilliant you won't be disappointed. Aqua Sana is amazing! I did the tree top adventure which was scary but fun, zip-wiring over the lake at the end is awesome!

Just to add you should definitely pre-book the aqua sana before you go, you get a discount and can book the twilight session ( i always wanted to do this but can't until kids are older ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->