Centre parcs winter wonderland booked!

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Booked our annual santa visit, back to Center parcs after a few years away. Can't wait to go back and now the boys are a little older. Going the week before Christmas. Prices have gone up, which is what has stopped us going the past 2-3 years, can't remember when it was we last went. but really wanted to go back so bit the bullet!

Awwh brilliant! I went a few years with my ex and our kids and it was amazing. Would love to go again xx

This is always on my list of things to do but never save enough to book it. Next year...I hope :)

Enjoy xx

I'd say book as far in advance as you can, the closer it gets the more it tends to go up as more people book. If you can go on a weekend and either miss school fri or mon or come home Sunday night then you can get it abit cheaper during term time x

I just looked at this for next year and a weekend starts at 700 pounds ?! �� Omg. I'm well too cheap for that, I haven't been before though so it's a lot when you're going in blind.

I would really like to try it for a weekend but I can't understand why it's so expensive all the time �� although my in laws went in august and spent thousands and they said it was worth it ! Might need to bite the bullet :)

what goes on at the winter wonderland ?! I assume there is a grotto ?

how exciting we have been very year. although this year were going to ribby hall as we have a lodge there.

Oh that sounds amazing! So jealous Hun! I wanna take girls to this, gonna have a look and maybe book up next year. Enjoy

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->