cerazette anyone??

weffi82

Reaction score
i stopped taking cerazette just over a week ago and thought i would get a period pretty much straight away but since i stopped taking the pill our sex life improved greatly an we seem to be having so much more and better sex. i want to do pregnancy test but scared of the disappointment. is it even possible i could be pregnant this early as our 1st child took 4 month to conceive after i stopped taking microginon pill???

Hiya, I recently came off cerazette 2 weeks ago and had a period 3 days after my last pill. But i was only taking cerazette for 3 months, so i suppose it depends on how long you were taking it for and for it to be out of your system etc. I'd wait to do a test as if you are pregnant your hormone levels wont be as high and may therefore provide you with a negative test.
If you have no period in the next 4 weeks then i'd do a test, but in the meantime enjoy your newly improved sex life :D
Oh and my period was very painful when it came, so hot water bottle at the ready x

Hiya I too came off Cerazette over a month ago and got my AF 30 days later. I was on it for 9 months though. And was painful and heavy, though seemed normal to me, have read others saying unexpectedly heavy so be weary x

Hiya, I was on cerazette, it took 6 weeks after I stopped taking it to get my AF.

I stopped taking Cerazette a week ago and I've only had a small amount of spotting so far. I've heard a lot of people who catch in the first month after stopping BCP. I got told by the family planning nurse that your fertility usually shoots straight up and goes into hyperdrive straight after.

I'm technically not NTNP, but I'm still trying to convince OH which is why I'm come off the pill and put him in charge. Surely he can't remember every time? :haha:

Good luck xx

I came off cerazette around the 15th March, Had some very light spotting on the 30th and noting since. Waiting for AF so I can begin to figure out my cycle. I was on it for 6months. I hope it happens soon!

I'm still Waitin, not had any sign an gettin really stressed out cos want to start ttc! :-(

Same here - I'm basing my calculations on what my cycle usually is but I wish AF would just hurry up and come already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->