• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cerazette - positive stories

sunshine114

Reaction score
Hi, I've been taking femulen for about 9 months with no problem, but its been discontinued! :dohh: the dr has prescribed cerazette but it seems to have a lot of bad press. I can't take a combined pill and don't like the thought of the coil or implant. Has anyone had a good experience with it? :flower:

Sadly no I had a horrible time with it, as have others I know. However I was on loestrin 20 and loved it. It's not combined so maybe ask about it?x

Been on it since end 2009, came of it christams 2011, got pregnant june 2011, went back on it april 2012. Had about 3 peroids ( really light) when I went back on it after I got pregnant, no side effects, no problems at all. xx

Never had any side effects, never got pregnant, loved it. Periods were really light too.

I was on it for years with no problems. I think which ever one you go for someone will have had problems with it. Xx

Thanks for the replies ladies, it seems whichever type I read about there are negatives to them! I've not had negative effects before (most concerned about acne and moods) ill be starting it Wednesday so will just have to give it a go and see I guess!

I was on cerezette for 6 months last year after I switched from Yasmin due to migraines. It worked great for me, no periods, no weight gain, no problem. I came off it 6 months before we TTC and got a BFP in the first month.

i was on it for 4 yrs and had no problems what so ever,I switched to the implant from cerazette as the nurse said it was basically the same but without taking the pill,implant was terrible! so it all just depends on the person,you wont know until you try. goodluck xx

I was on it for about 2 years and loved it. I had some nausea for the first couple of weeks but I hadn't been on any hormonal contraceptives before so that's probably why. I think I only had like 3 "periods" the entire time I was on it so that was a definite positive as I had awful periods.
I didn't want to come off it to be honest, but after having a rather serious car accident my eczema flared up badly as a stress response and for some reason the cerazette made it worse so I stopped it. I did try to go back on it again but after being hormone free for a year I didn't like it so stopped it.
But I would have no problems going back on it again :)

It's really good to hear some positive stories, I've never had really bad effects before on any of the pills I've taken, so hopefully this will be the same. I'm liking how it is meant to be as effective as the combined pill too. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->