Cerazette

xxchezxx

Reaction score
Hi, im new here so sorry if its posted in the wrong place. I would like some advice concerning cerazette. I've been taking it for almost 7 years due to painful periods, never had any problems except an occassional bleed if i missed one or two. I have recently come back from a holiday with my boyfriend and realised i missed 4 pills in 11 days, we made love quite often during the 2 weeks we were away. I began feeling pg symptoms a few days ago and was forced to take a test by a friend, which of course came back negative as it would be too soon to test anyway. I stopped taking cerazette on friday, and woke up this morning with the feeling i had started a period. I have had a bit of spotting today and some cramps, which i would normally put down to a withdrawal bleed but under the circumstances I am getting a bit worried.

What is the probability of me actually being pregnant, or have i imagined some symptoms due to friends putting the idea in my head???

It is possible that you could be pregnant. Wait another week I'd say (if you can) and test again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->