Cervical erosion

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
Has anyone else been diagnosed with this? I had a smear after a early scan (bleeding) and she said my cervix was grazed but didnt seem concerned. Its very unnerving though. If you had it, did you spot on and off or consistently? X

Hi,
I had this with my first baby. The midwife told me it's nothing to worry about, as hormonal changes can cause the cervix to bleed more easily.

I only remember spotting the once, and that was it.

I had this with my first, I'd have a little light bleeding for a day or so after sex but otherwise had no problems and went overdue.

No sign of it this time which is odd but I'm 30 weeks.

I also had this when I had my Twins and it caused bleeding early on but then didnt bleed again in middle of 2nd tri but having any internal they would see I had it and tell me... xx

I've been diagnosed with this. I had two weeks of spotting from 5-7 weeks (really scary as I've had two miscarriages previously). Had twelve week scan and all was fine. Then had a bleed at 13 and 16weeks. They did the internal after the 16 week one and said I had a big graze on my cervix :wacko:

Each time there was nothing noticeable that caused it - no :sex: or exercise etc.

I've had nothing since (touches wood)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->