Cervical mucous question

anti

Reaction score
Hi, need a bit of help. Earlier when I wiped there was ewcm on the toilet paper but when I checked internally it was creamy! Do I go by the internal stuff as that's what's currently coming out of my cervix? I had a negative opk this morning so I'm not sure the ewcm was even valid!

Hmm. Id say fertile just to be on the safe side. Try taking another OPK in the afternoon. When I used them with my son I always got more accurate results in the afternoon. :)

Always go with whatever the most fertile CM you find in a given day. So go with the EWCM.

It wouldn't hurt to :sex: anyway. I would try it and then keep using the opks until you get a positive. You could be one of those ladies that never get a dark positive on opk and so a negative result could actually be a positive for you. Opks are sometimes a bit tricky. Good luck!

Thanks ladies... I'll go get to it then!

I say go with the ewcm as well. This happened to my last cycle, just a long sticky dry string of ewcm on toilet paper rest of the day creamy watery. The next day I oed, confirmed with temp rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->