Cervical mucus

i had no increased CM with either of my MC's it all died down a few days before

this is the furtherst along i have got, and still got plenty of CM....... infact i'm amazed i haven't flooded the house

hotpink i think you post is insensitive and unthruthful and could you please edit it or remove it......

you will cause somebody a lot of pain and worry

Hi, I'm new to this (am 7 weeks 3 days along with no 1) and so appreciate all your comments and reassurances. My cm changes daily from being clear to creamy to yellow, it's freaky!

I find it so hard not to panic and get myself in a complete state about every little change. Reminding myself to breathe and relax, it'll all be fine.

Lots of health and happiness to you all x

Dont worry ladies i recently found out the yellowish colour is caused by increased prostrogen which is good. I had yellowish in first trimester with first pg. Then had a light green in 2nd tri with my 2nd pg. All normal and caused by hormones. Had 2 healthy babies. Then had nothing to report with the mc, it was dark brown with very slight stringy bits in which u know for sure is wrong. Off coloured cm is ok. Worst case senario with yellowish cm is thrush. But it would itch. Any normal first tri spotting would not have bits in. dont worry guys x

Glad I saw this thread, shocked by the comments from Hotpink though! I have had a lot of cm, was worried it might be an infection but no smell or itchiness, I did mention it to my doc and he said it is normal to have it. I had BV years ago so was a bit paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->