Cervical Postion a good sign of pregnancy?

mssk

Mom of two
Reaction score
Hey there ladies it looks like I am finally in the tww again. After 2 losses and some anovulatory cycles. So I was wondering if anyone could help me by sharing experiences with cervical position tracking. Last cycle I tracked my cervix and my cervix remained med. high and firm until dropping lower before AF. At its highest I could still reach it and feel the opening. This cycle after O my cervix is super high, like almost out of reach high, and really soft feeling. I cannot feel the opening because my cervix is retroverted and I can only feel the opening when it starts to descend lower into the vaginal canal. CM is creamy, tacky, and pretty dry (a few days ago it was thinner in texture). I have had some mild cramping and breast tenderness but I am trying really hard not to symptom spot myself crazy. Today is cycle day 25 but, I am not sure when exactly I O'd. Oh please let this be it! What do you think, is the position a good sign of pregnancy? Were you able to use your cervix to track signs of pregnancy or AF?

Bump
Don't have experience, but from what I've heard high and soft is a good sign for pregnancy, when you can tell if it's open or close also plays a part in this, in which closed is best because it does so to protect the fetus. Test on the day you expect af! And update!
Hope someone else can also give you answers!

Thank you nnaime, I will certainly test soon and update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->