Cervix Checkers PLEASE(:

HopefulTTC2

Dropping The Pounds(;
Reaction score
AF is due TOOOOOODAY!! Im not a POSA. So I havent tested at all. But I am CP checker. Today(AF is due) cervix is mid-highish. Not really low. Its soft, and kind of feels open? But Idk if it just feels more open because its soft? It was mid and HARD last night, and sooooo closed. Im kind of just freaking out alittle because Im just waitng for AF to show!

So for you guys who check CP: What does your cervix feel like the day of AF?

Mine varies between hard and low and mid-high, soft and open. They do say that cervix position isn't a very reliable method of checking whether you are pg and I have stopped checking around af because it seems to make no difference.

Hopefully the :witch: will stay away for you!

love to know how to read my cervix too.
Sorry no help but didnt want to RR xx

Thank you so much for atleast replying!:) Everyone one on here wants someone to answer their questions but seems like they never want to answer others! So damn aggravting!! But thanks you guys for not R&R!!:)

sorry hun, wouldnt have a clue about this one, would quite like to know the answer myself!

A couple of days before af my cervix was soft. Then like a day before af it was hard.

How do u do cervix measurements? Soft/firm/high/low... I don't understand lol!

I dont want to hijack this thread but what does it mean when it is low? and what when its high? is there somewhere i could look this up? lol

Shortly before my AF starts my cervix is low, firm and noticably open.
Though, I've found it changes a lot throughout the day, and the day before AF it could be high, low, soft, or firm. But I can usually tell if AF is imminent by the above.

I dont want to hijack this thread but what does it mean when it is low? and what when its high? is there somewhere i could look this up? lol

When the cervix is high, along with being soft and open, this is said to be a fertile sign.
When it's low you are less fertile.

Thank you so much! Finally an answer lol. I know every woman's different but thanks for telling me what yours is like lol.

I just want to say that CP is the worst way to tell if your pregnant. I was sure I was out in May. My CP was really low ever since I O'd. I was sooooo upset. I figured what the heck I'll pee on my last stick a day before AF was due just knowing it would be negitive. I am now 6 weeks pregnant and doing great!!! Haven't check CP since I got my BFP because I heard you shouldn't germs and all... Just keep hope!!!! GL ladies!!

Lol thanks for the positive story. I'm officially late. Two days now lol. CP is all I have to go on because I'm chicken and won't test lol! I'd like to think I still have hope until AF shows lol. Congratulations on your pregnancy! H&H 9 months!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->