Cervix pain anyone??

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I'm having cervix pain, sometimes when I owe. It's like "lightening crotch" but lasts a little longer and it's ache down there for a few minutes. Always goes away but has been happening a few times these last few days. Makes me nervous. Anyone else?
I called my Dr and spoke with the nurse and she sounded like she thought I was stupid , she was like "how do you know your cervix hurts?" :shrug: I just do :haha:

I always get cervix pains throughout my first trimesters. My cervix is just so sensitive, anything can set it off... Overdoing it, pooping, sex, standing too much, breathing too much... Anything. I hope everything is all right. I've only asked about this one the first time (first pregnancy), and my (now retired) midwife was sure it's not my cervix but just stretching pains... all right, could be...

Maybe it's not my cervix but it feels exactly like when I'm dilating lol. But maybe because my uterus was stretching at that point too??

Also forgot to mention I've been on pelvic rest since bfp so it's not from dtd. But could be from trying to hurry and pee and "pushing" more than normal to pee quickly lol.. if it were constant I'd push to be seen but it's just here and there.. I do remember lightening crotch in my other pregnancies but can't remember if it felt like this iykwim!

"How do you know your cervix hurts" - Because I'm aware of my body and I know where my cervix is? *rolls eyes*

I've had brief bouts of cervix pain that are similar to, but longer than crotch lightning as well. Never any bleeding or anything like that, though, so I don't think it's anything to worry about.

I've been getting it after bouts of constipation. I don't know if it's just from pushing too hard. I like to think it's just clamping shut because it still remembers the last time I had to push hard :lol:

Fancy asking you how you know your cervix hurts :dohh: how do you know if your finger hurts?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->